Platinum-selling Indie rockers AWOLNATION are bringing their North American tour to Florida, and it includes a date at the House of Blues Orlando on May 24, 2018.
AWOLNATION, formed in 2010, crafted one of the most influential songs in years with the chart-topping, record-breaking track “Sail,” off their platinum-certified debut album Megalithic Symphony. It was certified 6x platinum in the US, and holds the record for the most weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 chart by an independent artist.
The critically-acclaimed sophomore release Run spawned three other Top 10 US singles – Top 5 tracks “I Am,” and “Woman Woman,” as well as their first #1 hit on the Billboard Alternative Chart, “Hollow Moon (Bad Wolf).”
AWOLNATION released their third studio album, Here Come the Runts, in February 2018, via Red Bull Records. The album features the singles “Passion,” “Seven Sticks of Dynamite,” and Top 20 Alt Rock hit, “Handyman.”
Tickets for the House of Blues show are $27.50 for general, and $81.25/$151.25 for VIP. They are available at houseofblues.com or the venue box office at Disney Springs.
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. They add nothing to the cost of your order. Thank you!
- The 28th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Grand Jury and Audience Award Winners #FFF2019 - April 22, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Hosts Auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar National Tour on Saturday, April 20 @drphillipsctr #JesusChristSuperstar - April 18, 2019
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2019 Picks For Easter Dining And Family Fun In Orlando - April 16, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Roll Into Orlando’s Camping World Stadium May 10-11, 2019 #MonsterJam - April 15, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019