Want to enjoy a delicious meal while giving back to your local community? Join the “Make Giving A Habit” charity challenge on Saturday, April 7, at all three Central Florida locations of Habit Burger Grill.
Enjoy award-winning Charburgers, signature sandwiches, hand-cut salads, and more all while giving back to the local community!
You can even try the new Guacamole Crunch Charburger ($4.99; pictured above) featuring the juicy, award-winning Charburger topped with a perfectly crisp tostada shell, fresh, house made guacamole pico de gallo, melted cheese, and a zesty, ancho chile lime sauce made in house. The new, south-of-the-border inspired Charburger is served on a toasted sesame seed bun with crisp, shredded lettuce, tomato and pickles.
With your help, 50% of Habit sales during the event, which runs 10:30am to 10pm, will be donated to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida!
Some of your favorite local iHeart Radio stations – XL 1067, Rumba 100.3 FM, and Real Radio 104.1 – will compete to raise the most funds and they need your help! iHeart Radio hosts will launch the event at 11am at each of their Habit locations, and be there until noon. Come score free swag, snap a picture, and help them fundraise, all while enjoying a delicious chargrilled meal.
• Join Team Marissa from XL 106.7 at 1040 N. Orlando Ave., Winter Park
• Join Team Casper from Rumba 100.3 at 4706 Millenia Plaza Way, Orlando
• Join Team Carlos from Real Radio 104.1 at 2205 S. Orange Ave., Orlando
Join the fight to end hunger in Central Florida by presenting a flyer at participating locations, which can be found at habitburger.com/orlando.
[Photo courtesy Habit Burger Grill]
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020