The Florida Mall has announced its Spring 2018 More Than Pink movement in support of Susan G. Komen and the fight against breast cancer.
From April 14 to May 20, visitors to The Florida Mall will be able to participate in a variety of programs to help support Susan G. Komen, such as:
Discount Card Program: In exchange for a $5 donation to Susan G. Komen, shoppers will receive a special Discount Pass valid at participating retailers, available at Guest Services. All Discount Pass donations go to Susan G. Komen.
Susan G. Komen® Visa® Simon Giftcard®: Customers can purchase a More Than Pink Visa Giftcard at Guest Services or the Mall office. Simon will donate $1 for each More Than Pink Giftcard sold to Susan G. Komen. The giftcard is available for purchase year-round.
“We are thrilled to launch our Spring 2018 More Than Pink initiatives and have been overwhelmed by the ongoing positive support this movement has garnered with our shoppers, retailers and employees to support Susan G. Komen in its tireless efforts to reduce breast cancer deaths,” said Enna Allen, Simon’s Vice President of Brand Management.
The Florida Mall is open Monday – Friday, 10am to 9pm, Saturday, 10am to 10pm, and Sunday, 12pm to 8pm. For additional information, contact the mall shopping line at (407) 851-6255 or visit shopfloridamall.com.
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018
- Sunset Music Festival Returns to Tampa May 26-27, 2018 For 7th Year With Huge EDM Line-Up #SMF2018 - April 19, 2018
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Hosts Tiffins Talks Dining Events to Celebrate 20th Anniversary - April 18, 2018
- Give Kids The World Founder Henri Landwirth Passes Away #GKTW - April 18, 2018
- ‘Something Rotten!’ Comes to Dr Phillips Center April 24–29 @drphillipsctr - April 17, 2018