Disco Donnie Presents and Sunset Events are ready to kick off summer in the Sunshine State with the 2018 Sunset Music Festival at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa on Memorial Weekend, May 26-27.
Pushing boundaries, this years’ line-up represents the many facets of the festival and its inclusive and innovative spirit, adding R&B and Hip-Hop talent to the best of the best in dance music.
Rising phenomenons Rezz and Illenium join Marshmello and Excision as headliners for the two day fest. Promising to be two of the most in-demand sets of this year’s festival, Illenium and Rezz were added based on fan requests and feedback.
They will be joined by 40+ internationally celebrated artists including “Goresteps” own Borgore, Destructo, Anna Lunoe, Bonnie x Clyde, Canadian trap queen DJ Cray, Australia’s GG Magreee, K?D, Baltimore’s GypZ and Elephante, and many more.
This year will also see the debut of two exclusive stage takeovers, where electro meets hip hop featuring Destructo & Yo Gotti at the All My Friends stage, plus A-Trak and YehMe2 will headline the Brownies & Lemonade stage.
Disco Donnie comments, “This year’s SMF lineup includes a lot of firsts to make the lineup our biggest yet — four top tier headliners, new genres like hip hop, a focus on female artists, back to back sets, stage takeovers by All My Friends and Brownies & Lemonade, plus some new surprises in store in coming weeks.”
A general admission two-day pass is $164.95 (plus tax/service fee) or go VIP for $259.95 (plus tax/service fee) which includes express festival entrance, VIP viewing decks and air-conditioned bathrooms, and more. You must be 18+ to attend and 21+ for VIP viewing decks and cash bar areas.
Online you also have the option to pre-pay for LED Glow Motion Bracelets or Cat Ears, Locker storage, and more.
You can also download the official SMF app for iOS and Android, to keep you up-to-date on news & updates, artist performance schedules, ticketing and other important information.
To purchase tickets or for more information, visit smftampa.com.
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018
- Reading is Magical with Disney on Ice and the Orlando Public Library on May 10, 2018 - May 8, 2018