By popular demand, SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival has been extended through April 29, offering guests an additional two weekends to explore the 60 unique eats, 70 craft brews, and 50 wines and spirits.
For the remaining two weeks, the event takes delicious inspiration from Latin American flavor and tradition.
Brand new menu items, prepared exclusively by SeaWorld’s Executive Chef Hector Colon, bring the distinct flavor of Latin American cuisine to life. Here is Chef Colon talking about his dishes in a video I shot for On The Go In MCO:
The new menu items compliment the Festival’s existing 12 culinary markets and their unique Asian, Mediterranean, North Atlantic, Polynesian and locally inspired dishes.
There will also be headliner concerts each day at the park’s Bayside Stadium. The acts scheduled to perform are:
- April 21 – Nicky Jam
- April 22 – Tracy Lawrence
- April 28 – Grand Funk Railroad
- April 29 – Josh Turner
Like all special events at SeaWorld, the Seven Seas Food Festival is included with park admission – including the festival’s concerts and performances at Bayside Stadium. For more information, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com/SevenSeas.
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018