For Mother’s Day, Mamas of The NICU is hosting a special brunch event for 15 NICU moms from Orlando area hospitals at Ace Cafe Orlando on May 6.
At the event the moms will get the chance to meet fellow NICU moms, indulge in a delicious brunch, and receive survival kits that are filled with essential baby goods, snacks, and toiletries that will be used on a daily basis.
Current survival kit and giveaway sponsors include Foxtail Coffee, Rifle Paper Co, ChapStick, CeraVe, Philosophy, Cherry Blow Dry Bar, Goody, Scholastic, Sparkling Ice, Natalie’s OJ, and Balboa Baby.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you or your business is interested in sponsorship opportunities.
This event will be free for the moms. RSVP is required. For more information, or to register, visit the event’s ticket page.
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018
- Reading is Magical with Disney on Ice and the Orlando Public Library on May 10, 2018 - May 8, 2018