For Mother’s Day, Mamas of The NICU is hosting a special brunch event for 15 NICU moms from Orlando area hospitals at Ace Cafe Orlando on May 6.
At the event the moms will get the chance to meet fellow NICU moms, indulge in a delicious brunch, and receive survival kits that are filled with essential baby goods, snacks, and toiletries that will be used on a daily basis.
Current survival kit and giveaway sponsors include Foxtail Coffee, Rifle Paper Co, ChapStick, CeraVe, Philosophy, Cherry Blow Dry Bar, Goody, Scholastic, Sparkling Ice, Natalie’s OJ, and Balboa Baby.
Please contact email@example.com if you or your business is interested in sponsorship opportunities.
This event will be free for the moms. RSVP is required. For more information, or to register, visit the event’s ticket page.
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2018 Feature Central Florida Amusement and Theme Parks - August 2, 2018
- Monster Jam Triple Threat Series Rolls into Orlando’s Amway Center Aug 18, 2018 + Discount Code #MonsterJam @amwaycenter - August 1, 2018