For Mother’s Day, Mamas of The NICU is hosting a special brunch event for 15 NICU moms from Orlando area hospitals at Ace Cafe Orlando on May 6.
At the event the moms will get the chance to meet fellow NICU moms, indulge in a delicious brunch, and receive survival kits that are filled with essential baby goods, snacks, and toiletries that will be used on a daily basis.
Current survival kit and giveaway sponsors include Foxtail Coffee, Rifle Paper Co, ChapStick, CeraVe, Philosophy, Cherry Blow Dry Bar, Goody, Scholastic, Sparkling Ice, Natalie’s OJ, and Balboa Baby.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you or your business is interested in sponsorship opportunities.
This event will be free for the moms. RSVP is required. For more information, or to register, visit the event’s ticket page.
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018