For Mother’s Day, Mamas of The NICU is hosting a special brunch event for 15 NICU moms from Orlando area hospitals at Ace Cafe Orlando on May 6.
At the event the moms will get the chance to meet fellow NICU moms, indulge in a delicious brunch, and receive survival kits that are filled with essential baby goods, snacks, and toiletries that will be used on a daily basis.
Current survival kit and giveaway sponsors include Foxtail Coffee, Rifle Paper Co, ChapStick, CeraVe, Philosophy, Cherry Blow Dry Bar, Goody, Scholastic, Sparkling Ice, Natalie’s OJ, and Balboa Baby.
Please contact email@example.com if you or your business is interested in sponsorship opportunities.
This event will be free for the moms. RSVP is required. For more information, or to register, visit the event’s ticket page.
- Walt Disney World Resort to Offer Special 4-Park Magic Tickets in 2019 - January 17, 2019
- LEGOLAND® Florida Offers New Free Florida Resident Preschool Pass - January 15, 2019
- Don’t Miss Your Shot! Hamilton Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center Jan 22-Feb 10, 2019! @DrPhillipsCtr - January 14, 2019
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks For Free On January 17, 2019 - January 14, 2019
- 2019 Preschool Card Returns for Free Admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for Florida Kids - January 13, 2019
- The 2019 Florida State Fair Comes to Tampa Feb 7-18 + Win Tickets! #MyFloridaStateFair @FLStateFair - January 12, 2019
- Go Behind-The-Scenes at SeaWorld Orlando During Inside Look Weekends in January - January 11, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts #Otronicon Edition of Science Night Live Jan 19, 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Aquatica® Orlando Becomes First Water Park In The World To Be A Certified Autism Center - January 9, 2019
- Go Back 20 Years with The Pauses 1998 Tribute Show Weekend at Will’s Pub Jan 11-12 - January 8, 2019