Central Florida’s new Major Arena Soccer League team has its name: The Orlando SeaWolves. The team unveiled their name, colors, and logo at a press conference Wednesday afternoon (April 25) at the Heritage Club at Osceola Heritage Park.
The SeaWolves name, submitted by Luke Kamp, was selected as the winner from a Name the Team Contest that generated over 2,800 entries. The logo suite was designed by prolific sports logo designer Keith Flynn of Flynnagain Productions. The colors are golden, aqua, and London blue (a nod to Jack London’s The Sea-Wolf).
The SeaWolves announced their first open tryouts will be held May 19-20 at XL Soccer World located at 825 Courtland Street in Orlando. Tryouts are open to players 18 and older and attendees should be available for both sessions.
A registration fee to tryout is $75 in advance or $100 at the door and includes a t-shirt. For those players trying out from out of town a Travel Attendee Package is available for $175 which includes registration fee, hotel housing for two nights (May 18-19), and transportation to and from training sessions.
The team will kick off its inaugural season this December at Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee.
2018-19 Sea Wolves MASL arena season tickets are now on sale. Season tickets start at $120 which includes all 12 home games.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit OrlandoSeaWolves.com.
Think you have what it takes to play professional soccer? Your first chance to show off your skills and land a roster spot for Orlando's new @MASLarena professional soccer team is coming up next month. Visit https://t.co/fNl3DYiACq for information and to register. pic.twitter.com/AbcK2CjgLG
— Orlando SeaWolves (@MCOSeaWolves) April 26, 2018
- SeaWorld Parks and Busch Gardens Offer Free Admission To U.S. Veterans And Families - May 22, 2019
- Madonna Brings Madame X Tour to Miami for 5 Dates in December 2019 #Madonna - May 21, 2019
- Tickets Now Available for #NBA Experience Opening this Summer at #DisneySprings - May 20, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Partners with Rocket Mortgage to Honor Apollo 11 Crew @ExploreSpaceKSC - May 19, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offers First Look at Hagrid from Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Ride #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - May 18, 2019
- Reggaeton Icon J Balvin to Play @AmwayCenter September 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2019 #Epcot Food & Wine Festival at #WaltDisneyWorld - May 16, 2019
- INCUBUS Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Dr. Phillips Center Nov 2019 - May 15, 2019
- TODAY Show to Live Broadcast the Grand Opening of #TODAYCafe at #UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - May 14, 2019
- M•A•C Cosmetics to Host World Premiere Event for Disney’s Aladdin Collection at #DisneySprings @MACCosmetics - May 14, 2019