Central Florida’s new Major Arena Soccer League team has its name: The Orlando SeaWolves. The team unveiled their name, colors, and logo at a press conference Wednesday afternoon (April 25) at the Heritage Club at Osceola Heritage Park.
The SeaWolves name, submitted by Luke Kamp, was selected as the winner from a Name the Team Contest that generated over 2,800 entries. The logo suite was designed by prolific sports logo designer Keith Flynn of Flynnagain Productions. The colors are golden, aqua, and London blue (a nod to Jack London’s The Sea-Wolf).
The SeaWolves announced their first open tryouts will be held May 19-20 at XL Soccer World located at 825 Courtland Street in Orlando. Tryouts are open to players 18 and older and attendees should be available for both sessions.
A registration fee to tryout is $75 in advance or $100 at the door and includes a t-shirt. For those players trying out from out of town a Travel Attendee Package is available for $175 which includes registration fee, hotel housing for two nights (May 18-19), and transportation to and from training sessions.
The team will kick off its inaugural season this December at Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee.
2018-19 Sea Wolves MASL arena season tickets are now on sale. Season tickets start at $120 which includes all 12 home games.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit OrlandoSeaWolves.com.
Think you have what it takes to play professional soccer? Your first chance to show off your skills and land a roster spot for Orlando's new @MASLarena professional soccer team is coming up next month. Visit https://t.co/fNl3DYiACq for information and to register. pic.twitter.com/AbcK2CjgLG
— Orlando SeaWolves (@MCOSeaWolves) April 26, 2018
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2018 Feature Central Florida Amusement and Theme Parks - August 2, 2018
- Monster Jam Triple Threat Series Rolls into Orlando’s Amway Center Aug 18, 2018 + Discount Code #MonsterJam @amwaycenter - August 1, 2018