Yelp, the online review site, is hosting its Restaurant Week in Orlando from March 18-24, allowing members to try new-to-them eateries at a discount…and rediscover old favorites.
All week long participating restaurants will set an exclusive offer of 30% off for members. But here’s the catch: you have to check-in on the Yelp app to unlock the discount.
Participating restaurants include:
- Al Bacio
- Crowne Plaza Downtown Orlando – BITE Bistro and Wine Bar
- Fresh Kitchen Waterford Lakes
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare
- Hummus House Pitas & Salads
- Island Thyme Caribbean Grille
- Jade Sushi & New Asian
- Lake Nona Deli & Market
- Lechonera el Jibarito 2
- Loop Gyros
- Mexas Tacos
- Oley’s Restaurant
- Rogue Pub
- Tandoori Bowl
- Wonton Asian Kitchen
The 30% off discount is not can not be combined with any other deals, discounts, offers or specials. It is also not valid for alcoholic drinks.
Visit Yelp.com for more information on this promotion. Which restaurants do you want to try?
- SeaWorld Orlando Ditches VR Component of Kraken Coaster - September 25, 2018
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018