Yelp, the online review site, is hosting its Restaurant Week in Orlando from March 18-24, allowing members to try new-to-them eateries at a discount…and rediscover old favorites.
All week long participating restaurants will set an exclusive offer of 30% off for members. But here’s the catch: you have to check-in on the Yelp app to unlock the discount.
Participating restaurants include:
- Al Bacio
- Crowne Plaza Downtown Orlando – BITE Bistro and Wine Bar
- Fresh Kitchen Waterford Lakes
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare
- Hummus House Pitas & Salads
- Island Thyme Caribbean Grille
- Jade Sushi & New Asian
- Lake Nona Deli & Market
- Lechonera el Jibarito 2
- Loop Gyros
- Mexas Tacos
- Oley’s Restaurant
- Rogue Pub
- Tandoori Bowl
- Wonton Asian Kitchen
The 30% off discount is not can not be combined with any other deals, discounts, offers or specials. It is also not valid for alcoholic drinks.
Visit Yelp.com for more information on this promotion. Which restaurants do you want to try?
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019