Yelp, the online review site, is hosting its Restaurant Week in Orlando from March 18-24, allowing members to try new-to-them eateries at a discount…and rediscover old favorites.
All week long participating restaurants will set an exclusive offer of 30% off for members. But here’s the catch: you have to check-in on the Yelp app to unlock the discount.
Participating restaurants include:
- Al Bacio
- Crowne Plaza Downtown Orlando – BITE Bistro and Wine Bar
- Fresh Kitchen Waterford Lakes
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare
- Hummus House Pitas & Salads
- Island Thyme Caribbean Grille
- Jade Sushi & New Asian
- Lake Nona Deli & Market
- Lechonera el Jibarito 2
- Loop Gyros
- Mexas Tacos
- Oley’s Restaurant
- Rogue Pub
- Tandoori Bowl
- Wonton Asian Kitchen
The 30% off discount is not can not be combined with any other deals, discounts, offers or specials. It is also not valid for alcoholic drinks.
Visit Yelp.com for more information on this promotion. Which restaurants do you want to try?
- Christmas at Gaylord Palms 2018 ICE! Theme Will Be ‘A Christmas Story’ @GaylordPalms #CAGP - July 19, 2018
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month Returns Aug 24-Sept 30, 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy To Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Early 2019 - July 17, 2018
- Orlando Shakes Hosts 30th Anniversary Season Gala Sept 16, 2018 @OrlandoShakes - July 16, 2018
- Frightened Rabbit Tribute Show at Will’s Pub July 19 to Benefit TWLOHA - July 15, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Chucky and Killer Klowns Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights 28 #HHN28 - July 13, 2018
- Ellipsis Brewing Marks Six-Month Anniversary with 5 Special Release Brews - July 12, 2018
- Walt Disney World Introduces its Newest Annual Pass and a Summer Pass Add-on - July 11, 2018
- First Narrators Announced for 2018 Candlelight Processional at Epcot - July 11, 2018
- Orlando Story Club Presents ‘What A Mess!’ at The Abbey July 18, 2018 - July 10, 2018