Orlando Science Center will host a special Top Secret Weekend, March 24-25, allowing those who participate, the chance to be a CSI detective.
The case involves a fossil which has been stolen from DinoDigs. You’ll get to analyze the evidence with real-world forensic technology and techniques, like chromatography, soil analysis, and fingerprinting, then turn in your results.
Plus, after you figure out who stole the fossil, participate in a building-wide puzzle using a cipher that will help you determine the secret password to unlock a hidden page on our website.
Top Secret Weekend activities are included with daily general admission to Orlando Science Center, which is free for members, $20.95 for adults, $18.95 for seniors and students, and $14.95 for youth (ages 3 – 11).
Parking is available for $5 per vehicle in the Orlando Science Center parking garage.
For more information, visit osc.org/top-secret-weekend.
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019
- Orlando Shakes and Michael Andrew Bring to Life the World Premiere of Jack and the Beanstalk April 4 – May 4, 2019 @OrlandoShakes - March 25, 2019
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019