Orlando Science Center will host a special Top Secret Weekend, March 24-25, allowing those who participate, the chance to be a CSI detective.
The case involves a fossil which has been stolen from DinoDigs. You’ll get to analyze the evidence with real-world forensic technology and techniques, like chromatography, soil analysis, and fingerprinting, then turn in your results.
Plus, after you figure out who stole the fossil, participate in a building-wide puzzle using a cipher that will help you determine the secret password to unlock a hidden page on our website.
Top Secret Weekend activities are included with daily general admission to Orlando Science Center, which is free for members, $20.95 for adults, $18.95 for seniors and students, and $14.95 for youth (ages 3 – 11).
Parking is available for $5 per vehicle in the Orlando Science Center parking garage.
For more information, visit osc.org/top-secret-weekend.
- Christmas at Gaylord Palms 2018 ICE! Theme Will Be ‘A Christmas Story’ @GaylordPalms #CAGP - July 19, 2018
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month Returns Aug 24-Sept 30, 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy To Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Early 2019 - July 17, 2018
- Orlando Shakes Hosts 30th Anniversary Season Gala Sept 16, 2018 @OrlandoShakes - July 16, 2018
- Frightened Rabbit Tribute Show at Will’s Pub July 19 to Benefit TWLOHA - July 15, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Chucky and Killer Klowns Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights 28 #HHN28 - July 13, 2018
- Ellipsis Brewing Marks Six-Month Anniversary with 5 Special Release Brews - July 12, 2018
- Walt Disney World Introduces its Newest Annual Pass and a Summer Pass Add-on - July 11, 2018
- First Narrators Announced for 2018 Candlelight Processional at Epcot - July 11, 2018
- Orlando Story Club Presents ‘What A Mess!’ at The Abbey July 18, 2018 - July 10, 2018