Chart-topping AWOLNATION has added more stops to their North American tour, and it includes a date at the House of Blues Orlando on May 24, 2018.
Formed in 2010, AWOLNATION crafted one of the most influential songs in years with the chart-topping, record-breaking track “Sail,” off their platinum-certified debut album Megalithic Symphony. It was certified 6x platinum in the US. and holds the record for the most weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 chart by an independent artist, the second longest for any artist.
The critically-acclaimed sophomore release Run spawned three other Top 10 US singles – Top 5 tracks “I Am” and “Woman Woman,” as well as their first #1 hit on the Billboard Alternative Chart, “Hollow Moon (Bad Wolf).”
AWOLNATION released their third studio album, Here Come the Runts, in February 2018, via Red Bull Records. The album features the singles “Passion,” “Seven Sticks of Dynamite,” and current Top 20 Alt Rock hit, “Handyman.”
Tickets for the House of Blues show are $27.50 for general, and $81.25/$151.25 for VIP. They are available at houseofblues.com or the venue box office at Disney Springs.
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. They add nothing to the cost of your order. Thank you!
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019