Walt Disney World announced it is raising the prices of daily tickets, as well as annual passes and parking fees, effective Sunday, February 11, 2018.
The cost increase on one-day one-park tickets will vary according to season and park, going up as much as $7 a ticket.
A one-day regular season Magic Kingdom ticket will cost $119 (a $4 increase). A value season ticket will cost $109 (a $2 increase), while a peak season ticket will now cost $129 (a $5 increase).
For Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, a one-day regular ticket is $114 (a $7 increase). A value ticket will cost $102 (a $3 increase), while a peak ticket is $122 (a $3 increase).
Tickets for children 3 to 9 will also see similar price increases.
For Florida residents, annual pass prices will go up as follows:
- Platinum pass (with no blockout dates) – $729, up from $679
- Gold pass (with blockout dates during Christmas and spring break) – $589, up from $559
- Silver pass (with blockout dates during Christmas, spring break and the summer) – $439, up from $419
Parking per car at the parks will also increase from $20 a day to $22, and preferred parking will go from $40 up to $45.
Today’s increase comes several months before the opening of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
The last time Walt Disney World raised single-day/single-park ticket prices was one year ago on February 12, 2017.
What do you think of the ticket increase? At what price point will it become too expensive to visit Walt Disney World for you?
- THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD to Open at LEGOLAND Florida in 2019 - May 24, 2018
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018