Walt Disney World announced it is raising the prices of daily tickets, as well as annual passes and parking fees, effective Sunday, February 11, 2018.
The cost increase on one-day one-park tickets will vary according to season and park, going up as much as $7 a ticket.
A one-day regular season Magic Kingdom ticket will cost $119 (a $4 increase). A value season ticket will cost $109 (a $2 increase), while a peak season ticket will now cost $129 (a $5 increase).
For Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, a one-day regular ticket is $114 (a $7 increase). A value ticket will cost $102 (a $3 increase), while a peak ticket is $122 (a $3 increase).
Tickets for children 3 to 9 will also see similar price increases.
For Florida residents, annual pass prices will go up as follows:
- Platinum pass (with no blockout dates) – $729, up from $679
- Gold pass (with blockout dates during Christmas and spring break) – $589, up from $559
- Silver pass (with blockout dates during Christmas, spring break and the summer) – $439, up from $419
Parking per car at the parks will also increase from $20 a day to $22, and preferred parking will go from $40 up to $45.
Today’s increase comes several months before the opening of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
The last time Walt Disney World raised single-day/single-park ticket prices was one year ago on February 12, 2017.
What do you think of the ticket increase? At what price point will it become too expensive to visit Walt Disney World for you?
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018
- David S. Pumpkins Returns to Madame Tussauds Orlando in October - September 30, 2018