Walt Disney World announced it is raising the prices of daily tickets, as well as annual passes and parking fees, effective Sunday, February 11, 2018.
The cost increase on one-day one-park tickets will vary according to season and park, going up as much as $7 a ticket.
A one-day regular season Magic Kingdom ticket will cost $119 (a $4 increase). A value season ticket will cost $109 (a $2 increase), while a peak season ticket will now cost $129 (a $5 increase).
For Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, a one-day regular ticket is $114 (a $7 increase). A value ticket will cost $102 (a $3 increase), while a peak ticket is $122 (a $3 increase).
Tickets for children 3 to 9 will also see similar price increases.
For Florida residents, annual pass prices will go up as follows:
- Platinum pass (with no blockout dates) – $729, up from $679
- Gold pass (with blockout dates during Christmas and spring break) – $589, up from $559
- Silver pass (with blockout dates during Christmas, spring break and the summer) – $439, up from $419
Parking per car at the parks will also increase from $20 a day to $22, and preferred parking will go from $40 up to $45.
Today’s increase comes several months before the opening of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
The last time Walt Disney World raised single-day/single-park ticket prices was one year ago on February 12, 2017.
What do you think of the ticket increase? At what price point will it become too expensive to visit Walt Disney World for you?
- Huey Magoo’s to Grand Open in Downtown Orlando August 17, 2022 .. #HueyMagoos #OrlandoFoodies #DowntownOrlando - August 16, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Issues Challenge for National Roller Coaster Day Aug. 16 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #RollerCoasters #NationalRollerCoasterDay - August 15, 2022
- Universal Orlando To Host Passholder Appreciation Days Aug 15 – Sept 30, 2022 .. #UniversalOrlando #UOAP #PassholderAppreciationDays - August 12, 2022
- ‘Sip And Savor’ Highlights Orlando Restaurants And Bars Aug 8-21, 2022 .. #SipandSavorOTown #Foodies #EatLocal - August 8, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival Returns Starting Aug 5, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #CraftBeer #Orlando - August 4, 2022
- Brightline Construction Road Closures for August 2022 .. #Brightline #Orlando - August 3, 2022
- Museum of Illusions Orlando Hosting Back-To-School Giveaway Aug 1-7, 2022 .. #MuseumofIllusions #MOIOrlando #ICONPark - July 31, 2022
- Bites & Bubbles Kicks Off Happy Hour August 1, 2022 .. #BitesandBubbles #HappyHour #OrlandoHappyHours - July 30, 2022
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 25-Aug 7, 2022 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 24, 2022
- MagicBand+ Launches at Walt Disney World July 27 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicBandPlus - July 21, 2022