Walt Disney World announced it is raising the prices of daily tickets, as well as annual passes and parking fees, effective Sunday, February 11, 2018.
The cost increase on one-day one-park tickets will vary according to season and park, going up as much as $7 a ticket.
A one-day regular season Magic Kingdom ticket will cost $119 (a $4 increase). A value season ticket will cost $109 (a $2 increase), while a peak season ticket will now cost $129 (a $5 increase).
For Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, a one-day regular ticket is $114 (a $7 increase). A value ticket will cost $102 (a $3 increase), while a peak ticket is $122 (a $3 increase).
Tickets for children 3 to 9 will also see similar price increases.
For Florida residents, annual pass prices will go up as follows:
- Platinum pass (with no blockout dates) – $729, up from $679
- Gold pass (with blockout dates during Christmas and spring break) – $589, up from $559
- Silver pass (with blockout dates during Christmas, spring break and the summer) – $439, up from $419
Parking per car at the parks will also increase from $20 a day to $22, and preferred parking will go from $40 up to $45.
Today’s increase comes several months before the opening of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
The last time Walt Disney World raised single-day/single-park ticket prices was one year ago on February 12, 2017.
What do you think of the ticket increase? At what price point will it become too expensive to visit Walt Disney World for you?
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020
- Orlando Wetlands Festival Returns To Fort Christmas Historical Park Feb 15, 2020 .. @CityBeautiful #VisitOrlando - February 8, 2020