BBQ lovers get ready…Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown is coming to Tinker Field on Saturday, March 3, featuring the best BBQ from around the world! We even have tickets to give away!
At the Smokin’ Showdown, more than 50 professional pitmaster teams from around the world will be showcasing the best BBQ, including chicken, ribs, pork, and brisket.
There will also be special cooking demonstrations from The Polite Pig’s Chef Jeff Adema, Sonny’s BBQ Head Pitmaster Bryan Mroczka and more.
In addition to the great BBQ, there will be live music from Rodney Atkins, High Valley, Jill’s Cashbox, and Hayfire, plus a kid’s zone area with fun and games, donut and rib-eating contests, and more.
“We’re thrilled to put on this invitation-only competition that brings together the world’s top pitmasters, including Country Boys BBQ from Australia and Team Eatapedia from Canada, in one arena for an epic barbecue battle,” said Bryan Mroczka, Head Pitmaster of Sonny’s BBQ.
Admission is only $15 in advance, $20 at the gate, and kids 10 and under are free. VIP passes are available for $40 per person. Visit sonnysshowdown.com for tickets and more information.
Thanks to the Sonny’s BBQ, we have a two pairs of tickets to give away! That’s two winners!
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this giveaway.
Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Thursday, February 23, 2018. Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the contest duration, and notified via email.
Winners will have 24 hours to respond to the winner notification email or an alternate winner will be picked. So make sure you use a valid email that you check regularly!
Good luck and happy entering!
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018