SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival is returning for a second year, serving up all-new dishes and fan-favorites to accompany world-class entertainment each Saturday and Sunday from February 17 to April 15.
Each weekend, guests can sip and sample their way around the world of international coastal cuisine, with more than 60 unique Asian, Latin, European, Polynesian and North Atlantic dishes throughout the park, while enjoying craft beers, paired wines and specialty entertainment.
A selection of menu highlights include:
- All-American Market (New) – Nathan’s® Chicago, New York, and Coney Island Hot Dog Sliders
- Asian Market – Peking Duck Lo Mein with Fresh Oriental Vegetables
- Brazilian Market – Brazilian Churrasco with Chimichurri & Garbanzo Frito
- Caribbean Market – Cinnamon Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Sweet Plantain Mash
- Florida Market – Wild Boar Smoked Cheddar Sausage
- German Market (New) – Weiner Schnitzel Slider
- Gulf Coast Market – Southern Creamy Cheese Grits with a Blackened Shrimp
- Mediterranean Market – Sea Scallops Provençal with Wild Mushroom Risotto
- Mexican Market – Braised Chicken Adobo with Mole Sauce, Cheese and Mexican Rice
- North Atlantic Market – New England Lobster Roll
- Pacific Coast Market – Braised Pork Cheeks with Savory Apple Polenta
- Polynesian Island Market – Pineapple Tofu Poke Bowl
Seasonal flavors will also take the stage during Seven Seas. From February 17 to March 25, specialty barbeque items will be available featuring the park’s famous short rib, brisket, and chicken. New flavors will join the festival beginning March 31.
To accompany all of the savory and sweet samples sprinkled throughout the park, guests can choose from 70 beers and 50 wines to pair with the specialty food items. Five new beverage and brew huts stationed throughout the park will provide ample opportunities for guests to indulge during the festival.
MUSIC AND COMEDY HEADLINERS
The Seven Seas Food Festival also brings the following live acts to SeaWorld Orlando’s Bayside Stadium:
Feb 17 – Bachman & Turner
Feb 18 – Larry the Cable Guy
Feb 24 – The Jacksons
Feb 25 – Lifehouse
Mar 03 – Huey Lewis & the News
Mar 04 – Chris Young
Mar 10 – Daughtry
Mar 11 – Hanson
Mar 17 – Hunter Hayes
Mar 18 – Easton Corbin
Mar 24 – America
Mar 25 – Eli Young Band
Mar 31 – TBA
Apr 01 – El Gran Combo
Apr 07 – TBA
Apr 08 – TBA
Apr 14 – TBA
Apr 15 – TBA
Concerts are included with park admission, but reserved seating is available starting at $19.
The Seven Seas Food Festival is included with park admission. Food and Drink Sampling Lanyards start at $40. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival dishes and drinks can be found online at SeaWorldOrlando.com/SevenSeas.
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020
- Orlando Wetlands Festival Returns To Fort Christmas Historical Park Feb 15, 2020 .. @CityBeautiful #VisitOrlando - February 8, 2020