This week, CSO visited Madame Tussauds Orlando to see its newest addition, Selena, the Queen of Tejano music.
Selena Quintanilla was one of the most celebrated Mexican-American entertainers of the 1990s, and ranks among the most influential Latin artists of all time.
And now, through April 8, you can celebrate Selena’s life and music with her wax figure, which stands in front of a video screen playing clips from her life and from her fan’s singing tributes.
While visiting, you can also share your thoughts and memories of Selena on paper, which will eventurally be shared with her family for inclusion in a future museum dedicated to her.
I loved this display, as it gives fans a chance to interact with the legend. There’s plenty of room for photo ops, and I love the memory wall next to it.
Your admission to Madame Tussauds Orlando includes access to the Selena exhibit. Visit madametussauds.com/orlando for tickets and more information.
- Walt Disney World Resort to Offer Special 4-Park Magic Tickets in 2019 - January 17, 2019
- LEGOLAND® Florida Offers New Free Florida Resident Preschool Pass - January 15, 2019
- Don’t Miss Your Shot! Hamilton Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center Jan 22-Feb 10, 2019! @DrPhillipsCtr - January 14, 2019
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks For Free On January 17, 2019 - January 14, 2019
- 2019 Preschool Card Returns for Free Admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for Florida Kids - January 13, 2019
- The 2019 Florida State Fair Comes to Tampa Feb 7-18 + Win Tickets! #MyFloridaStateFair @FLStateFair - January 12, 2019
- Go Behind-The-Scenes at SeaWorld Orlando During Inside Look Weekends in January - January 11, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts #Otronicon Edition of Science Night Live Jan 19, 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Aquatica® Orlando Becomes First Water Park In The World To Be A Certified Autism Center - January 9, 2019
- Go Back 20 Years with The Pauses 1998 Tribute Show Weekend at Will’s Pub Jan 11-12 - January 8, 2019