This week, CSO visited Madame Tussauds Orlando to see its newest addition, Selena, the Queen of Tejano music.
Selena Quintanilla was one of the most celebrated Mexican-American entertainers of the 1990s, and ranks among the most influential Latin artists of all time.
And now, through April 8, you can celebrate Selena’s life and music with her wax figure, which stands in front of a video screen playing clips from her life and from her fan’s singing tributes.
While visiting, you can also share your thoughts and memories of Selena on paper, which will eventurally be shared with her family for inclusion in a future museum dedicated to her.
I loved this display, as it gives fans a chance to interact with the legend. There’s plenty of room for photo ops, and I love the memory wall next to it.
Your admission to Madame Tussauds Orlando includes access to the Selena exhibit. Visit madametussauds.com/orlando for tickets and more information.
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018
- Reading is Magical with Disney on Ice and the Orlando Public Library on May 10, 2018 - May 8, 2018