This week, CSO visited Madame Tussauds Orlando to see its newest addition, Selena, the Queen of Tejano music.
Selena Quintanilla was one of the most celebrated Mexican-American entertainers of the 1990s, and ranks among the most influential Latin artists of all time.
And now, through April 8, you can celebrate Selena’s life and music with her wax figure, which stands in front of a video screen playing clips from her life and from her fan’s singing tributes.
While visiting, you can also share your thoughts and memories of Selena on paper, which will eventurally be shared with her family for inclusion in a future museum dedicated to her.
I loved this display, as it gives fans a chance to interact with the legend. There’s plenty of room for photo ops, and I love the memory wall next to it.
Your admission to Madame Tussauds Orlando includes access to the Selena exhibit. Visit madametussauds.com/orlando for tickets and more information.
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018