This week, CSO visited Madame Tussauds Orlando to see its newest addition, Selena, the Queen of Tejano music.
Selena Quintanilla was one of the most celebrated Mexican-American entertainers of the 1990s, and ranks among the most influential Latin artists of all time.
And now, through April 8, you can celebrate Selena’s life and music with her wax figure, which stands in front of a video screen playing clips from her life and from her fan’s singing tributes.
While visiting, you can also share your thoughts and memories of Selena on paper, which will eventurally be shared with her family for inclusion in a future museum dedicated to her.
I loved this display, as it gives fans a chance to interact with the legend. There’s plenty of room for photo ops, and I love the memory wall next to it.
Your admission to Madame Tussauds Orlando includes access to the Selena exhibit. Visit madametussauds.com/orlando for tickets and more information.
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2018 Feature Central Florida Amusement and Theme Parks - August 2, 2018
- Monster Jam Triple Threat Series Rolls into Orlando’s Amway Center Aug 18, 2018 + Discount Code #MonsterJam @amwaycenter - August 1, 2018