Orlando Science Center is throwing a birthday party for Dr. Seuss in KidsTown the weekend of March 3-4, 2018, and your family is invited!
As a creative thinker, Dr. Seuss shared his ideas about learning, imagination and creativity in his books; at Orlando Science Center they encourage creativity because it helps develop STEM skills.
Enjoy special StoryTime in Harriett’s KidsTown Theatre featuring some of Dr. Seuss’ most-loved stories, Seusstivities like ‘Building Seussville,’ Seuss crafts, Seuss games and more.
Seuss Days activities are included with general admission which is free for Orlando Science Center Members. Non-member admission is $20.95 for adults, $18.95 for seniors and students, and $14.95 for children ages 3–11.
If you have an Access Florida EBT card with your name on it and a matching form of photo ID, please show it at the admissions desk to receive $3 admission per person for up to six individuals.
Parking is available for $5 per vehicle in the Orlando Science Center parking garage.
For more information, please call 407-514-2000 or visit osc.org/seuss-days.
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 9, 2018: Spoleto, Seasons52, J-Petal Orlando, and More - March 9, 2018