MidiCi in Kissimmee is one of our favorite place to enjoy pizza in Central Florida, and during February, there’s another reason to visit: the #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive, where dining out helps others.
Earlier this month, the restaurant invited 8 local foodies to create a unique pizza to reflect their personality and food preferences using our wide variety of fresh, natural, high quality ingredients (which include gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options).
The Charity Pizzas are available for all guests to order through the month of February and $2 per pizza sold will be donated to their charity of the blogger’s choosing.
The eight Orlando foodies participating are:
- Annie Alvarez of AnnieAtoZ.com (@AnnieAtoZ) supports Wounded Warriors Project.
- Anna-Marie Walsh of BeautyandTheBeets.com (@Beautyandthebeets) supports It’s All About The Cats.
- Carolina Gabrova of JanelaParaOrlando.com (@WindowToOrlando) supports Give Kids The World Village.
- Lisa Samples of LifeWithLisa.com (@LisaSamples) supports Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.
- Wanda Lopez of MySweetZepol.com (@MySweetZepol) supports St. Jude.
- Silvia Cervi of NoLimitsbySilviaCervi.com (@silcervi) supports Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida.
- Suzy Farmar of SoozieTheFoodie.com (@SoozieTheFoodie) supports Serenity’s Grace.
- Andrew Heaberlin of TastesofOrlando.com (@TastesofOrlando) supports Give Kids The World Village.
Visit them on Instagram to learn more about their pizza creations and charities chosen. Be sure to request your favorite by mentioning the blogger or charity name at time of order.
Before your visit, sign up for MidiCi’s new Loyalty Rewards Program. Earn an immediate $5 reward and points, good towards future purchases.
Visit MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company in Kissimmee on Facebook for more information or directions.
- THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD to Open at LEGOLAND Florida in 2019 - May 24, 2018
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018