MidiCi in Kissimmee is one of our favorite place to enjoy pizza in Central Florida, and during February, there’s another reason to visit: the #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive, where dining out helps others.
Earlier this month, the restaurant invited 8 local foodies to create a unique pizza to reflect their personality and food preferences using our wide variety of fresh, natural, high quality ingredients (which include gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options).
The Charity Pizzas are available for all guests to order through the month of February and $2 per pizza sold will be donated to their charity of the blogger’s choosing.
The eight Orlando foodies participating are:
- Annie Alvarez of AnnieAtoZ.com (@AnnieAtoZ) supports Wounded Warriors Project.
- Anna-Marie Walsh of BeautyandTheBeets.com (@Beautyandthebeets) supports It’s All About The Cats.
- Carolina Gabrova of JanelaParaOrlando.com (@WindowToOrlando) supports Give Kids The World Village.
- Lisa Samples of LifeWithLisa.com (@LisaSamples) supports Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.
- Wanda Lopez of MySweetZepol.com (@MySweetZepol) supports St. Jude.
- Silvia Cervi of NoLimitsbySilviaCervi.com (@silcervi) supports Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida.
- Suzy Farmar of SoozieTheFoodie.com (@SoozieTheFoodie) supports Serenity’s Grace.
- Andrew Heaberlin of TastesofOrlando.com (@TastesofOrlando) supports Give Kids The World Village.
Visit them on Instagram to learn more about their pizza creations and charities chosen. Be sure to request your favorite by mentioning the blogger or charity name at time of order.
Before your visit, sign up for MidiCi’s new Loyalty Rewards Program. Earn an immediate $5 reward and points, good towards future purchases.
Visit MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company in Kissimmee on Facebook for more information or directions.
- Walt Disney World Resort to Offer Special 4-Park Magic Tickets in 2019 - January 17, 2019
- LEGOLAND® Florida Offers New Free Florida Resident Preschool Pass - January 15, 2019
- Don’t Miss Your Shot! Hamilton Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center Jan 22-Feb 10, 2019! @DrPhillipsCtr - January 14, 2019
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks For Free On January 17, 2019 - January 14, 2019
- 2019 Preschool Card Returns for Free Admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for Florida Kids - January 13, 2019
- The 2019 Florida State Fair Comes to Tampa Feb 7-18 + Win Tickets! #MyFloridaStateFair @FLStateFair - January 12, 2019
- Go Behind-The-Scenes at SeaWorld Orlando During Inside Look Weekends in January - January 11, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts #Otronicon Edition of Science Night Live Jan 19, 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Aquatica® Orlando Becomes First Water Park In The World To Be A Certified Autism Center - January 9, 2019
- Go Back 20 Years with The Pauses 1998 Tribute Show Weekend at Will’s Pub Jan 11-12 - January 8, 2019