MidiCi in Kissimmee is one of our favorite place to enjoy pizza in Central Florida, and during February, there’s another reason to visit: the #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive, where dining out helps others.
Earlier this month, the restaurant invited 8 local foodies to create a unique pizza to reflect their personality and food preferences using our wide variety of fresh, natural, high quality ingredients (which include gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options).
The Charity Pizzas are available for all guests to order through the month of February and $2 per pizza sold will be donated to their charity of the blogger’s choosing.
The eight Orlando foodies participating are:
- Annie Alvarez of AnnieAtoZ.com (@AnnieAtoZ) supports Wounded Warriors Project.
- Anna-Marie Walsh of BeautyandTheBeets.com (@Beautyandthebeets) supports It’s All About The Cats.
- Carolina Gabrova of JanelaParaOrlando.com (@WindowToOrlando) supports Give Kids The World Village.
- Lisa Samples of LifeWithLisa.com (@LisaSamples) supports Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.
- Wanda Lopez of MySweetZepol.com (@MySweetZepol) supports St. Jude.
- Silvia Cervi of NoLimitsbySilviaCervi.com (@silcervi) supports Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida.
- Suzy Farmar of SoozieTheFoodie.com (@SoozieTheFoodie) supports Serenity’s Grace.
- Andrew Heaberlin of TastesofOrlando.com (@TastesofOrlando) supports Give Kids The World Village.
Visit them on Instagram to learn more about their pizza creations and charities chosen. Be sure to request your favorite by mentioning the blogger or charity name at time of order.
Before your visit, sign up for MidiCi’s new Loyalty Rewards Program. Earn an immediate $5 reward and points, good towards future purchases.
Visit MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company in Kissimmee on Facebook for more information or directions.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Halloween 2020 In Central Florida .. #OrlandoHalloween #LoveOrlando - October 23, 2020
- Plaza Live Launches Outdoor ‘Front Porch Concerts’ Series .. #OrlandoArts #PlazaLiveOrlando - October 22, 2020
- Out and About: Burger World Tour Dining at Teak Neighborhood Grill .. #OrlandoRestaurants #DiningReview @TeakOrlando - October 21, 2020
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse Collaborate for National Dessert Day Oct 14 .. #OrlandoIceCream #OrlandoBakery - October 13, 2020
- I-Drive Businesses Form Orlando Entertainment District .. #IDrive #LoveOrlando @IDriveFun - October 13, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2020: Sonny’s BBQ, The New Standard, Tapa Toro, Orlando Meats, Rokka’s Market, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2020