MidiCi in Kissimmee is one of our favorite place to enjoy pizza in Central Florida, and during February, there’s another reason to visit: the #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive, where dining out helps others.
Earlier this month, the restaurant invited 8 local foodies to create a unique pizza to reflect their personality and food preferences using our wide variety of fresh, natural, high quality ingredients (which include gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options).
The Charity Pizzas are available for all guests to order through the month of February and $2 per pizza sold will be donated to their charity of the blogger’s choosing.
The eight Orlando foodies participating are:
- Annie Alvarez of AnnieAtoZ.com (@AnnieAtoZ) supports Wounded Warriors Project.
- Anna-Marie Walsh of BeautyandTheBeets.com (@Beautyandthebeets) supports It’s All About The Cats.
- Carolina Gabrova of JanelaParaOrlando.com (@WindowToOrlando) supports Give Kids The World Village.
- Lisa Samples of LifeWithLisa.com (@LisaSamples) supports Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.
- Wanda Lopez of MySweetZepol.com (@MySweetZepol) supports St. Jude.
- Silvia Cervi of NoLimitsbySilviaCervi.com (@silcervi) supports Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida.
- Suzy Farmar of SoozieTheFoodie.com (@SoozieTheFoodie) supports Serenity’s Grace.
- Andrew Heaberlin of TastesofOrlando.com (@TastesofOrlando) supports Give Kids The World Village.
Visit them on Instagram to learn more about their pizza creations and charities chosen. Be sure to request your favorite by mentioning the blogger or charity name at time of order.
Before your visit, sign up for MidiCi’s new Loyalty Rewards Program. Earn an immediate $5 reward and points, good towards future purchases.
Visit MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company in Kissimmee on Facebook for more information or directions.
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018