Beginning today and through the end of March 2018, Habit Burger Grill is giving all existing and new CharClub members a free Charburger with cheese, and it’s free to join.
The Charburger was named the “best tasting burger in America” in July 2014 in a comprehensive survey conducted by one of America’s leading consumer magazines.
In Central Florida, The Habit Burger Grill restaurants are located in Winter Park on North Orlando Avenue near Lee Road; on South Orange Avenue near E. Michigan St.; and in Southwest Orlando in the Millenia Plaza off Millenia Boulevard and Conroy Road (in front of Target).
Everyone is invited to participate in this promotion, and if you are not a member, ‘make it a habit’ and sign up for the CharClub by visiting habitburger.com/charclub.
Once you have signed up for the CharClub, your free Charburger offer will be sent directly to your email, no strings attached.
If you’ve never had a Charburger, this is a great opportunity to give it a try. I’ve had one and it is really good (their onion rings are yummy, too!).
[Photo credit: The Habit Burger Grill]
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019
- Weekend of the Arts Festival Returns to Winter Park Feb 15-18, 2019 #WPInspires - February 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2019 in Orlando and Central Florida - February 9, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival Celebrates International Street Food Feb 9 – May 5, 2019 - February 8, 2019