Beginning today and through the end of March 2018, Habit Burger Grill is giving all existing and new CharClub members a free Charburger with cheese, and it’s free to join.
The Charburger was named the “best tasting burger in America” in July 2014 in a comprehensive survey conducted by one of America’s leading consumer magazines.
In Central Florida, The Habit Burger Grill restaurants are located in Winter Park on North Orlando Avenue near Lee Road; on South Orange Avenue near E. Michigan St.; and in Southwest Orlando in the Millenia Plaza off Millenia Boulevard and Conroy Road (in front of Target).
Everyone is invited to participate in this promotion, and if you are not a member, ‘make it a habit’ and sign up for the CharClub by visiting habitburger.com/charclub.
Once you have signed up for the CharClub, your free Charburger offer will be sent directly to your email, no strings attached.
If you’ve never had a Charburger, this is a great opportunity to give it a try. I’ve had one and it is really good (their onion rings are yummy, too!).
[Photo credit: The Habit Burger Grill]
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 9, 2018: Spoleto, Seasons52, J-Petal Orlando, and More - March 9, 2018