The annual Food & Wine Festival returns to Busch Gardens Tampa weekends in March and April with great food, beverages, and live music.
The 2018 festival takes place on weekends from March 3 through April 29, and features signature dishes along with exciting new cuisine, including 16 all-new dishes, plus a large selection of wines, craft brews and cocktails.
The Food & Wine Festival also includes daily concerts by headlining acts. Here is the line up of acts that will be appearing:
Saturday, March 3: Sister Hazel / Edwin McCain
Sunday, March 4: Groupo Niche
Saturday, March 10: The Fray
Sunday, March 11: Southern Rising Tour (Travis Tritt, The Charlie Daniels Band, The Marshall Tucker Band & The Outlaws)
Saturday, March 17: Olga Tanon
Sunday, March 18: Goo Goo Dolls
Saturday, March 24: Better Than Ezra / Tonic
Sunday, March 25: Michael Bolton
Saturday, March 31: Boyz II Men
Sunday, April 1: Natalie Grant
Saturday, April 7: Hank Williams Jr
Sunday, April 8: TLC
Saturday, April 14: Bret Michaels
Sunday, April 15: TBA
Saturday, April 21: The All-American Rejects
Sunday, April 22: Cole Swindell
Saturday, April 28: Flo Rida
Sunday, April 29: Kaleo / Bleachers
The Food & Wine Festival is included with admission to Busch Gardens Tampa, including annual passes Fun Cards, and daily tickets.
Food and beverage is not included with park admission and sampling lanyards are available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Upgrade your experience with VIP Seat packages which include priority seating for headliner concerts.
For more information, including menus, or to purchase admission, visit buschgardens.com.
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 9, 2018: Spoleto, Seasons52, J-Petal Orlando, and More - March 9, 2018