The annual Food & Wine Festival returns to Busch Gardens Tampa weekends in March and April with great food, beverages, and live music.
The 2018 festival takes place on weekends from March 3 through April 29, and features signature dishes along with exciting new cuisine, including 16 all-new dishes, plus a large selection of wines, craft brews and cocktails.
The Food & Wine Festival also includes daily concerts by headlining acts. Here is the line up of acts that will be appearing:
Saturday, March 3: Sister Hazel / Edwin McCain
Sunday, March 4: Groupo Niche
Saturday, March 10: The Fray
Sunday, March 11: Southern Rising Tour (Travis Tritt, The Charlie Daniels Band, The Marshall Tucker Band & The Outlaws)
Saturday, March 17: Olga Tanon
Sunday, March 18: Goo Goo Dolls
Saturday, March 24: Better Than Ezra / Tonic
Sunday, March 25: Michael Bolton
Saturday, March 31: Boyz II Men
Sunday, April 1: Natalie Grant
Saturday, April 7: Hank Williams Jr
Sunday, April 8: TLC
Saturday, April 14: Bret Michaels
Sunday, April 15: TBA
Saturday, April 21: The All-American Rejects
Sunday, April 22: Cole Swindell
Saturday, April 28: Flo Rida
Sunday, April 29: Kaleo / Bleachers
The Food & Wine Festival is included with admission to Busch Gardens Tampa, including annual passes Fun Cards, and daily tickets.
Food and beverage is not included with park admission and sampling lanyards are available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Upgrade your experience with VIP Seat packages which include priority seating for headliner concerts.
For more information, including menus, or to purchase admission, visit buschgardens.com.
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Final Halloween Horror Nights 28 House: ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After #HHN28 - September 11, 2018