The 10th annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest will take place in downtown Orlando at Lake Eola Park the weekend of February 24 and 25, 2018.
The two-day fest features mouth-watering dishes from more than thirty of Orlando’s premier restaurants, as well as domestic and international wines to sample.
Among the participating restaurants are: Ace Cafe Orlando, Hubbly Bubbly Falafel Shop, Big John’s Rockin’ BBQ, Kobe Steakhouse, Foxtail Coffee, Hawkers, Marlow’s Tavern, Four Rebels American Taco Kitchen and Bar, Gringos Locos, Mellow Mushroom, and so many more
There will also be daily live entertainment. Saturday’s line-up includes headliners Blue October, Echosmith, and Plain White T’s. Sunday’s line-up includes headliners Mondo Cozmo, along with Evan Taylor Jones and more.
Admission is $18 per day with advance purchase online, and $20 day of. A two-day admission pass is $30 in advance. Food and drink tickets are additional, and will be available at the event. Samples offerings range from one to four tickets.
A limited number of Wine Tasters Club passes are available for purchase for $20 per person per day, or $25 for two days with a two day admission pass. Club members will enjoy up to five 2 oz. pours of their choice throughout the Fest and a souvenir lanyard.
A limited number of Ultimate Fest Experience packages are available for $115 per person, per day and includes a VIP parking pass, general admission, Wine Tasters Club, $20 value in food and beverage tickets, access to the private stage-side VIP tent, private wine/beer bar with premium wines (food and beverage tickets required) and access to private bathrooms reserved for VIP guests.
To purchase your advance tickets or to get more information, visit downtownfoodandwinefest.com.
The event is produced by Entercom Orlando — formerly CBS Radio Orlando — in partnership with the Central Florida Chapter of the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the UCF Foundation Inc. and Valencia Foundation.
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020