The 10th annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest will take place in downtown Orlando at Lake Eola Park the weekend of February 24 and 25, 2018.
The two-day fest features mouth-watering dishes from more than thirty of Orlando’s premier restaurants, as well as domestic and international wines to sample.
Among the participating restaurants are: Ace Cafe Orlando, Hubbly Bubbly Falafel Shop, Big John’s Rockin’ BBQ, Kobe Steakhouse, Foxtail Coffee, Hawkers, Marlow’s Tavern, Four Rebels American Taco Kitchen and Bar, Gringos Locos, Mellow Mushroom, and so many more
There will also be daily live entertainment. Saturday’s line-up includes headliners Blue October, Echosmith, and Plain White T’s. Sunday’s line-up includes headliners Mondo Cozmo, along with Evan Taylor Jones and more.
Admission is $18 per day with advance purchase online, and $20 day of. A two-day admission pass is $30 in advance. Food and drink tickets are additional, and will be available at the event. Samples offerings range from one to four tickets.
A limited number of Wine Tasters Club passes are available for purchase for $20 per person per day, or $25 for two days with a two day admission pass. Club members will enjoy up to five 2 oz. pours of their choice throughout the Fest and a souvenir lanyard.
A limited number of Ultimate Fest Experience packages are available for $115 per person, per day and includes a VIP parking pass, general admission, Wine Tasters Club, $20 value in food and beverage tickets, access to the private stage-side VIP tent, private wine/beer bar with premium wines (food and beverage tickets required) and access to private bathrooms reserved for VIP guests.
To purchase your advance tickets or to get more information, visit downtownfoodandwinefest.com.
The event is produced by Entercom Orlando — formerly CBS Radio Orlando — in partnership with the Central Florida Chapter of the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the UCF Foundation Inc. and Valencia Foundation.
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018