The 10th annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest will take place in downtown Orlando at Lake Eola Park the weekend of February 24 and 25, 2018.
The two-day fest features mouth-watering dishes from more than thirty of Orlando’s premier restaurants, as well as domestic and international wines to sample.
Among the participating restaurants are: Ace Cafe Orlando, Hubbly Bubbly Falafel Shop, Big John’s Rockin’ BBQ, Kobe Steakhouse, Foxtail Coffee, Hawkers, Marlow’s Tavern, Four Rebels American Taco Kitchen and Bar, Gringos Locos, Mellow Mushroom, and so many more
There will also be daily live entertainment. Saturday’s line-up includes headliners Blue October, Echosmith, and Plain White T’s. Sunday’s line-up includes headliners Mondo Cozmo, along with Evan Taylor Jones and more.
Admission is $18 per day with advance purchase online, and $20 day of. A two-day admission pass is $30 in advance. Food and drink tickets are additional, and will be available at the event. Samples offerings range from one to four tickets.
A limited number of Wine Tasters Club passes are available for purchase for $20 per person per day, or $25 for two days with a two day admission pass. Club members will enjoy up to five 2 oz. pours of their choice throughout the Fest and a souvenir lanyard.
A limited number of Ultimate Fest Experience packages are available for $115 per person, per day and includes a VIP parking pass, general admission, Wine Tasters Club, $20 value in food and beverage tickets, access to the private stage-side VIP tent, private wine/beer bar with premium wines (food and beverage tickets required) and access to private bathrooms reserved for VIP guests.
To purchase your advance tickets or to get more information, visit downtownfoodandwinefest.com.
The event is produced by Entercom Orlando — formerly CBS Radio Orlando — in partnership with the Central Florida Chapter of the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the UCF Foundation Inc. and Valencia Foundation.
- Chef Gary Appelsies Launches Free Central Florida YMCA Summer Food Tour - June 18, 2018
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 9, 2018: Homecoming, Kadance, King Bao, and More - June 9, 2018