The 10th annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest will take place in downtown Orlando at Lake Eola Park the weekend of February 24 and 25, 2018.
The two-day fest features mouth-watering dishes from more than thirty of Orlando’s premier restaurants, as well as domestic and international wines to sample.
Among the participating restaurants are: Ace Cafe Orlando, Hubbly Bubbly Falafel Shop, Big John’s Rockin’ BBQ, Kobe Steakhouse, Foxtail Coffee, Hawkers, Marlow’s Tavern, Four Rebels American Taco Kitchen and Bar, Gringos Locos, Mellow Mushroom, and so many more
There will also be daily live entertainment. Saturday’s line-up includes headliners Blue October, Echosmith, and Plain White T’s. Sunday’s line-up includes headliners Mondo Cozmo, along with Evan Taylor Jones and more.
Admission is $18 per day with advance purchase online, and $20 day of. A two-day admission pass is $30 in advance. Food and drink tickets are additional, and will be available at the event. Samples offerings range from one to four tickets.
A limited number of Wine Tasters Club passes are available for purchase for $20 per person per day, or $25 for two days with a two day admission pass. Club members will enjoy up to five 2 oz. pours of their choice throughout the Fest and a souvenir lanyard.
A limited number of Ultimate Fest Experience packages are available for $115 per person, per day and includes a VIP parking pass, general admission, Wine Tasters Club, $20 value in food and beverage tickets, access to the private stage-side VIP tent, private wine/beer bar with premium wines (food and beverage tickets required) and access to private bathrooms reserved for VIP guests.
To purchase your advance tickets or to get more information, visit downtownfoodandwinefest.com.
The event is produced by Entercom Orlando — formerly CBS Radio Orlando — in partnership with the Central Florida Chapter of the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the UCF Foundation Inc. and Valencia Foundation.
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘Ain’t Too Proud – The Life and Times of The Temptations’ At Dr. Phillips Center Jan 25-30, 2022 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @AintTooProud #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - January 17, 2022
- Actor/Comedian Bob Saget Passes Away in Orlando at 65 .. #BobSaget - January 9, 2022
- Out and About: Live Entertainment and a New Menu Return to Mango’s Tropical Café in Orlando .. #MangosOrlando #IDrive @OrlandoMangos - December 13, 2021
- Opera Orlando Presents ‘The Secret River’ World Premiere at Dr. Phillips Center Dec. 17-19, 2021 .. #OperaOrlando #TheSecretRiver #DrPhillipsCenter - December 10, 2021
- Out and About: Hawkers Asian Street Food Has Fun New Cocktails for the 2021 Holidays .. #EatHawkers #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoDrinks - December 9, 2021
- Holidays In Space Returns To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Dec 17 – 31, 2021 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #HolidaysInSpace - November 29, 2021
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘The Prom’ At Dr. Phillips Center Dec 7-12, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @ThePromMusical #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 28, 2021
- 4th Annual FusionFest Returns To Downtown Orlando Nov 27-28, 2021 .. #FusionFest #OrlandoArts - November 23, 2021
- Holidays At LEGOLAND Return To LEGOLAND Florida Starting Nov. 26, 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #OrlandoHolidays #HolidaysatLEGOLAND - November 22, 2021
- Iron Chef Morimoto Returns to Morimoto Asia to Host Events in Dec 2021 .. #MorimotoAsia #DisneySprings #OrlandoFoodies - November 21, 2021