The 10th annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest will take place in downtown Orlando at Lake Eola Park the weekend of February 24 and 25, 2018.
The two-day fest features mouth-watering dishes from more than thirty of Orlando’s premier restaurants, as well as domestic and international wines to sample.
Among the participating restaurants are: Ace Cafe Orlando, Hubbly Bubbly Falafel Shop, Big John’s Rockin’ BBQ, Kobe Steakhouse, Foxtail Coffee, Hawkers, Marlow’s Tavern, Four Rebels American Taco Kitchen and Bar, Gringos Locos, Mellow Mushroom, and so many more
There will also be daily live entertainment. Saturday’s line-up includes headliners Blue October, Echosmith, and Plain White T’s. Sunday’s line-up includes headliners Mondo Cozmo, along with Evan Taylor Jones and more.
Admission is $18 per day with advance purchase online, and $20 day of. A two-day admission pass is $30 in advance. Food and drink tickets are additional, and will be available at the event. Samples offerings range from one to four tickets.
A limited number of Wine Tasters Club passes are available for purchase for $20 per person per day, or $25 for two days with a two day admission pass. Club members will enjoy up to five 2 oz. pours of their choice throughout the Fest and a souvenir lanyard.
A limited number of Ultimate Fest Experience packages are available for $115 per person, per day and includes a VIP parking pass, general admission, Wine Tasters Club, $20 value in food and beverage tickets, access to the private stage-side VIP tent, private wine/beer bar with premium wines (food and beverage tickets required) and access to private bathrooms reserved for VIP guests.
To purchase your advance tickets or to get more information, visit downtownfoodandwinefest.com.
The event is produced by Entercom Orlando — formerly CBS Radio Orlando — in partnership with the Central Florida Chapter of the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the UCF Foundation Inc. and Valencia Foundation.
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Final Halloween Horror Nights 28 House: ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After #HHN28 - September 11, 2018