Universal Orlando gets ready to kick off their annual Mardi Gras celebration featuring headliner concerts on February 3. It will run daily through April 7, 2018.
Enjoy Cajun cuisine and drinks, music, and a parade through the park with floats of bead throwers. During this time period, Universal Studios Florida brings the Mardi Gras celebration to Orlando.
Guests can also enjoy concerts by big name headliners in pop, rock, R&B, country, and more, during select nights on the Music Plaza Stage in the park.
Here is the line-up of headliners, with a few dates yet to be filled:
- Feb. 3: Sean Paul
- Feb. 10: The Beach Boys
- Feb. 17: Kelsea Ballerini
- Feb. 18: Andy Grammer
- Feb. 24: Macklemore
- March 3: 311
- March 4: Phillip Phillips
- March 10: To Be Announced
- March 11: Fitz and the Tantrums
- March 17: Foreigner
- March 18: Fifth Harmony
- March 24: To Be Announced
- March 25: BUSH
Joining these chart-topping artists are some of New Orleans’ most talented brass bands, bringing sounds of the Bayou to The French Quarter Courtyard:
- Feb. 3 – Feb. 20: Free Agents Brass Band
- Feb. 21 – March 6: Naughty Professor Brass Band
- March 7 – March 20: New Breed Brass Band
- March 21 – March 31: Young Pinstripe Brass Band
- April 1 – April 7: Dirty Bourbon River Show
All Mardi Gras events, including the headliner concerts, are included with paid admission, including most UO annual passes.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit UniversalOrlando.com.
- THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD to Open at LEGOLAND Florida in 2019 - May 24, 2018
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018