SeaWorld Orlando’s Praise Wave returns for 2018 with a live Christian music concert series that takes place every Saturday, January 20 through February 10.
2018 musical performances include:
Saturday, January 20: Steven Curtis Chapman
In a career that has spanned 30 years, Steven Curtis Chapman is the most awarded artist in Christian music history with 58 Gospel Music Association Dove Awards, five Grammys, an American Music Award, 48 No. 1 singles, selling over 11 million albums, with ten RIAA-certified gold and platinum albums to his credit.
Saturday, January 27: Lecrae
Lecrae is a two-time Grammy Award-winning hip-hop artist whose 2014 album, “Anomaly,” debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200, Rap, Digital, Christian, Gospel, and Independent charts. His seven studio albums and mixtapes have sold more than 1.9 million copies and he has co-headlined some of the best-selling tours in the U.S.
Saturday, February 3: SWITCHFOOT
SWITCHFOOT has been unearthing all manner of musical gems since their 1997 debut “The Legend of Chin,” steadily expanding their global fan base and critical reputation through such releases as the multi-platinum breakthrough “The Beautiful Letdown” (2003) and the Grammy award-winning “Hello Hurricane” (2009). Beyond their career achievements, SWITCHFOOT has been active in a variety of philanthropic efforts through the band’s own Bro-Am Foundation.
Saturday, February 10: MercyMe
Grammy-nominated, multiple American Music Award and Dove Award winners MercyMe have sold more than 8.5 million units in CD, single and DVD sales, garnered 27 No. 1 multi-format Christian radio singles and four consecutive mainstream radio hits with “I Can Only Imagine,” “Here With Me,” “Homesick” and “So Long Self.”
Live concerts take place at 1:30pm and 4pm each Saturday in the park’s Nautilus Theater and general admission seats are included with park admission. Reserved seating packages for all performances are available online and start at $19.
For more information and to purchase tickets visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party at Amway Center Sept 7-9 + Ticket Giveaway! - August 15, 2018
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Presents Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children With $100,000 Award to Support Pediatric Cancer Research - August 14, 2018
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018