Daytona International Speedway has announced Rascal Flatts will perform the pre-race show at the 60th annual DAYTONA 500 on Sunday, Feb. 18, the opening race of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season.
Rascal Flatts is known as one of the hottest-selling touring acts in any genre with over 10 million tickets sold and as the best-selling country vocal group of the past decade, they have sold over 23.4 million albums, over 34.3 million digital downloads worldwide, as well as earning over 40 trophies from the ACA, ACM, AMA, CMA, People’s Choice and more, also making them the most awarded country group of the past decade.
The group recently released their 10th studio album, as well as back-to-back chart topping singles “Yours If You Want It” and “I Like The Sound Of That.”
All race fans who purchase a UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race pass for the DAYTONA 500 will be able to view Rascal Flatts’ DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show – as well as driver introductions – from the grass tri-oval area.
A limited number of DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show ticket packages, available starting at $240, have been designed around Rascal Flatts’ appearance. The package includes a DAYTONA 500 ticket, UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race access and VIP area access to the performance.
Race fans who have already purchased DAYTONA 500 tickets can add UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race access and VIP area access for $115.
Tickets can be purchased by calling 1-800-PITSHOP or visiting DAYTONA500.com.
Hospitality and premium seat packages, including the Trioval Club, the Rolex 24 Lounge, Harley J’s and UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race are also available.
For all other Speedweeks events, children 12 and under are $10 in reserved grandstands and free in general admission areas and in the UNOH Fanzone.
Fans can also visit PrimeSport.com, the new official ticket exchange and travel package provider of Daytona International Speedway.
- Jersey Boys Opens 2018-2019 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season at Dr. Phillips Center Oct 30-Nov 4 @drphillipsctr - October 22, 2018
- Spooky Empire Brings Stars of X-Files, House of 1000 Corpses and More to October Event - October 18, 2018
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Returns for 9th Year Oct 26-28 - October 17, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018