Daytona International Speedway has announced Rascal Flatts will perform the pre-race show at the 60th annual DAYTONA 500 on Sunday, Feb. 18, the opening race of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season.
Rascal Flatts is known as one of the hottest-selling touring acts in any genre with over 10 million tickets sold and as the best-selling country vocal group of the past decade, they have sold over 23.4 million albums, over 34.3 million digital downloads worldwide, as well as earning over 40 trophies from the ACA, ACM, AMA, CMA, People’s Choice and more, also making them the most awarded country group of the past decade.
The group recently released their 10th studio album, as well as back-to-back chart topping singles “Yours If You Want It” and “I Like The Sound Of That.”
All race fans who purchase a UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race pass for the DAYTONA 500 will be able to view Rascal Flatts’ DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show – as well as driver introductions – from the grass tri-oval area.
A limited number of DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show ticket packages, available starting at $240, have been designed around Rascal Flatts’ appearance. The package includes a DAYTONA 500 ticket, UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race access and VIP area access to the performance.
Race fans who have already purchased DAYTONA 500 tickets can add UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race access and VIP area access for $115.
Tickets can be purchased by calling 1-800-PITSHOP or visiting DAYTONA500.com.
Hospitality and premium seat packages, including the Trioval Club, the Rolex 24 Lounge, Harley J’s and UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race are also available.
For all other Speedweeks events, children 12 and under are $10 in reserved grandstands and free in general admission areas and in the UNOH Fanzone.
Fans can also visit PrimeSport.com, the new official ticket exchange and travel package provider of Daytona International Speedway.
- THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD to Open at LEGOLAND Florida in 2019 - May 24, 2018
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018