LEGOLAND Florida recently kicked off its first ever LEGO NINJAGO Days weekend, and CSO was invited out on the first day to check it out.
Among the highlights was the premiere of a new 4D movie, “LEGO NINJAGO – Master of the 4th Dimension,” which featured the NINJAGO heroes in a new 12-minute adventure where they must learn to work together to escape a mind-bending dimension opened by one of Master Wu’s magic scrolls. Teamwork saves the day in this fun 4D experience!
We also got to meet Master Wu outside the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theater, in his first ever park appearance.
Speaking of Master Wu, kids could participate in a fun scavenger hunt looking for him among the landmarks in MINILAND USA. He was everywhere among the buildings.
Over at NINJAGO World, we had the chance to meet Nya and have our photo taken with her before we rode LEGO NINJAGO The Ride. It’s a fun ride and I appreciate that it’s accessible-friendly. Plus it’s a great arm workout!
Outside NINJAGO World, we caught a display of Martial Artistry featuring choreographed dance moves and drums. The kids in attendance really seemed to enjoy it.
Unfortunately we missed the Ninjoga demonstration featuring yoga for kids. Unlike the other events which happen several times during the day, this only happens at 2pm, and we were on the other side of the park when I remembered about it.
NINJAGO Days also featured a Good vs Evil Build Competition outside Imagination Zone, and a Video Game Takeover at the Warner Bros. Games Zone.
If you and your family love LEGO Ninjago, you’ll definitely want to check out the remaining NINJAGO Days weekends – January 27-28 and February 3-4. It’s all the fun of LEGOLAND amped up Ninjago-style.
Best of all, NINJAGO Days events are included with regular park admission!
For tickets and more information, visit legolandflorida.com.
Disclaimer: We received media tickets to experience the event. As always, my opinion is honest, and my own.
- SunRail to Offer Free Tickets to Kick Off Southern Expansion Stops - July 22, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup July 21, 2018: MidiCi, Taste! Central Florida, Royal Tea, Duck Donuts, and More - July 21, 2018
- Out and About: Sampling the Summer Menu at Marlow’s Tavern at Pointe Orlando #MarlowsSummer #MarlowsOrlando - July 20, 2018
- Christmas at Gaylord Palms 2018 ICE! Theme Will Be ‘A Christmas Story’ @GaylordPalms #CAGP - July 19, 2018
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month Returns Aug 24-Sept 30, 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy To Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Early 2019 - July 17, 2018
- Orlando Shakes Hosts 30th Anniversary Season Gala Sept 16, 2018 @OrlandoShakes - July 16, 2018
- Frightened Rabbit Tribute Show at Will’s Pub July 19 to Benefit TWLOHA - July 15, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Chucky and Killer Klowns Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights 28 #HHN28 - July 13, 2018
- Ellipsis Brewing Marks Six-Month Anniversary with 5 Special Release Brews - July 12, 2018