Justin Timberlake has announced dates for his upcoming “The Man of the Woods Tour” and it includes Central Florida shows in Orlando and Tampa in May 2018.
“The Man Of The Woods Tour” is named after Timberlake’s forthcoming album Man Of The Woods, set for release on February 2. The sixteen-song release features collaborations with Alicia Keys and Chris Stapleton, as well as songs that Timberlake says are of a personal nature.
Timberlake is slated to headline the Pepsi Super Bowl LII Halftime Show on Sunday, February 4. This will be his third time performing at the most watched musical event of the year, making it the highest number of appearances by an individual entertainer. Timberlake’s last tour was the critically acclaimed The 20/20 Experience World Tour, which sold out arenas and stadiums around the globe in 2013 and 2014.
His tour will play Amway Center in Orlando on May 14, 2018. He will then move down I-4 for a show at Tampa’s Amalie Arena on May 15, 2018
Learn more at justintimberlake.com.
Tickets for the May 14 show at Amway Center in Orlando start at $49.50, and are available at amwaycenter.com, Chase Box Office at Amway Center, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets for the May 15 show at Amalie Arena in Tampa start at $49.50, and are available at amaliearena.com, McDonald’s® Ticket Office at AMALIE Arena, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets go on sale to the public for both dates on January 29 at 10am. Members of The Tennessee Kids Fan Club are eligible for pre-sale ticket purchases prior to that. For complete The Man Of The Woods Tour VIP packages information or to purchase, visit VIP.justintimberlake.com.
Disclaimer: The above post contains an Amazon affiliate link. It adds nothing to the cost of your order. Thanks!
- Jersey Boys Opens 2018-2019 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season at Dr. Phillips Center Oct 30-Nov 4 @drphillipsctr - October 22, 2018
- Spooky Empire Brings Stars of X-Files, House of 1000 Corpses and More to October Event - October 18, 2018
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Returns for 9th Year Oct 26-28 - October 17, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018