Justin Timberlake has announced dates for his upcoming “The Man of the Woods Tour” and it includes Central Florida shows in Orlando and Tampa in May 2018.
“The Man Of The Woods Tour” is named after Timberlake’s forthcoming album Man Of The Woods, set for release on February 2. The sixteen-song release features collaborations with Alicia Keys and Chris Stapleton, as well as songs that Timberlake says are of a personal nature.
Timberlake is slated to headline the Pepsi Super Bowl LII Halftime Show on Sunday, February 4. This will be his third time performing at the most watched musical event of the year, making it the highest number of appearances by an individual entertainer. Timberlake’s last tour was the critically acclaimed The 20/20 Experience World Tour, which sold out arenas and stadiums around the globe in 2013 and 2014.
His tour will play Amway Center in Orlando on May 14, 2018. He will then move down I-4 for a show at Tampa’s Amalie Arena on May 15, 2018
Learn more at justintimberlake.com.
Tickets for the May 14 show at Amway Center in Orlando start at $49.50, and are available at amwaycenter.com, Chase Box Office at Amway Center, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets for the May 15 show at Amalie Arena in Tampa start at $49.50, and are available at amaliearena.com, McDonald’s® Ticket Office at AMALIE Arena, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets go on sale to the public for both dates on January 29 at 10am. Members of The Tennessee Kids Fan Club are eligible for pre-sale ticket purchases prior to that. For complete The Man Of The Woods Tour VIP packages information or to purchase, visit VIP.justintimberlake.com.
Disclaimer: The above post contains an Amazon affiliate link. It adds nothing to the cost of your order. Thanks!
- Tango Cares Needs Your Help to Feed Orlando’s Unemployed Hospitality Workers .. #TangoCares #MiasItalianKitchen #CafeTuTuTango - July 6, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2020 .. #FathersDay #VisitOrlando #OrlandoRestaurants - June 18, 2020