Justin Timberlake has announced dates for his upcoming “The Man of the Woods Tour” and it includes Central Florida shows in Orlando and Tampa in May 2018.
“The Man Of The Woods Tour” is named after Timberlake’s forthcoming album Man Of The Woods, set for release on February 2. The sixteen-song release features collaborations with Alicia Keys and Chris Stapleton, as well as songs that Timberlake says are of a personal nature.
Timberlake is slated to headline the Pepsi Super Bowl LII Halftime Show on Sunday, February 4. This will be his third time performing at the most watched musical event of the year, making it the highest number of appearances by an individual entertainer. Timberlake’s last tour was the critically acclaimed The 20/20 Experience World Tour, which sold out arenas and stadiums around the globe in 2013 and 2014.
His tour will play Amway Center in Orlando on May 14, 2018. He will then move down I-4 for a show at Tampa’s Amalie Arena on May 15, 2018
Learn more at justintimberlake.com.
Tickets for the May 14 show at Amway Center in Orlando start at $49.50, and are available at amwaycenter.com, Chase Box Office at Amway Center, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets for the May 15 show at Amalie Arena in Tampa start at $49.50, and are available at amaliearena.com, McDonald’s® Ticket Office at AMALIE Arena, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets go on sale to the public for both dates on January 29 at 10am. Members of The Tennessee Kids Fan Club are eligible for pre-sale ticket purchases prior to that. For complete The Man Of The Woods Tour VIP packages information or to purchase, visit VIP.justintimberlake.com.
Disclaimer: The above post contains an Amazon affiliate link. It adds nothing to the cost of your order. Thanks!
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 31-Aug 9, 2021 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 30, 2021
- The Second City Returns to Dr. Phillips Center Oct 1-2, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #TheSecondCity #OrlandoComedy - July 29, 2021
- Downtown Arts District Will Host “Art After Dark” Young Professionals Art Event August 14, 2021 .. #DowntownArtsDistrict #ArtAfterDark #CityArtsOrlando #OrlandoArts - July 28, 2021
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to Host Launch Viewing for ULA Atlas V Starliner Orbital Flight Test July 30 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #ULAAtlasV #KSCLaunches - July 27, 2021
- Dr. Phillips Center in Orlando to Host ‘Lasting Impressions’ 3D/LED Art Installation Aug 13-Sept 26, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #LastingImpressions #OrlandoArts - July 27, 2021
- Out and About: Awakened Auras Co. in Downtown Kissimmee Stocks Crystals and More For Sale .. #AwakenedAurasCo #DowntownKissimmee #Kissimmee #MetaphysicalArts #ShopLocal - July 26, 2021
- Walt Disney World Adds 50th Anniversary Medallion to Cinderella’s Castle at Magic Kingdom .. @WaltDisneyWorld #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicKingdom #DisneyWorld50 - July 26, 2021
- Out and About: Limbhelados Serves Up Luscious Frozen Desserts in Downtown Kissimmee .. #Limbhelados #Limber #Kissimmee #EatLocal - July 23, 2021
- Walt Disney World To Bring Back More Entertainment to Parks Starting August 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #WaltDisneyWorld #ThemeParks - July 22, 2021
- Universal Orlando to Start 2021 Holiday Celebrations on November 13 .. @UniversalOrlando #UniversalOrlando #OrlandoHolidays #VisitOrlando - July 20, 2021