Justin Timberlake has announced dates for his upcoming “The Man of the Woods Tour” and it includes Central Florida shows in Orlando and Tampa in May 2018.
“The Man Of The Woods Tour” is named after Timberlake’s forthcoming album Man Of The Woods, set for release on February 2. The sixteen-song release features collaborations with Alicia Keys and Chris Stapleton, as well as songs that Timberlake says are of a personal nature.
Timberlake is slated to headline the Pepsi Super Bowl LII Halftime Show on Sunday, February 4. This will be his third time performing at the most watched musical event of the year, making it the highest number of appearances by an individual entertainer. Timberlake’s last tour was the critically acclaimed The 20/20 Experience World Tour, which sold out arenas and stadiums around the globe in 2013 and 2014.
His tour will play Amway Center in Orlando on May 14, 2018. He will then move down I-4 for a show at Tampa’s Amalie Arena on May 15, 2018
Learn more at justintimberlake.com.
Tickets for the May 14 show at Amway Center in Orlando start at $49.50, and are available at amwaycenter.com, Chase Box Office at Amway Center, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets for the May 15 show at Amalie Arena in Tampa start at $49.50, and are available at amaliearena.com, McDonald’s® Ticket Office at AMALIE Arena, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets go on sale to the public for both dates on January 29 at 10am. Members of The Tennessee Kids Fan Club are eligible for pre-sale ticket purchases prior to that. For complete The Man Of The Woods Tour VIP packages information or to purchase, visit VIP.justintimberlake.com.
Disclaimer: The above post contains an Amazon affiliate link. It adds nothing to the cost of your order. Thanks!
- 2019 Marketplace Menus for SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival - February 22, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating National Margarita Day - February 21, 2019
- Florida Strawberry Festival Brings The Yum To Plant City Feb 28-Mar 10, 2019 #BerryFest19 - February 20, 2019
- MegaCon Orlando Brings Star-Studded Fandom Fun May 16-19, 2019 #MegaConOrlando19 - February 19, 2019
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019