Justin Timberlake has announced dates for his upcoming “The Man of the Woods Tour” and it includes Central Florida shows in Orlando and Tampa in May 2018.
“The Man Of The Woods Tour” is named after Timberlake’s forthcoming album Man Of The Woods, set for release on February 2. The sixteen-song release features collaborations with Alicia Keys and Chris Stapleton, as well as songs that Timberlake says are of a personal nature.
Timberlake is slated to headline the Pepsi Super Bowl LII Halftime Show on Sunday, February 4. This will be his third time performing at the most watched musical event of the year, making it the highest number of appearances by an individual entertainer. Timberlake’s last tour was the critically acclaimed The 20/20 Experience World Tour, which sold out arenas and stadiums around the globe in 2013 and 2014.
His tour will play Amway Center in Orlando on May 14, 2018. He will then move down I-4 for a show at Tampa’s Amalie Arena on May 15, 2018
Learn more at justintimberlake.com.
Tickets for the May 14 show at Amway Center in Orlando start at $49.50, and are available at amwaycenter.com, Chase Box Office at Amway Center, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets for the May 15 show at Amalie Arena in Tampa start at $49.50, and are available at amaliearena.com, McDonald’s® Ticket Office at AMALIE Arena, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets go on sale to the public for both dates on January 29 at 10am. Members of The Tennessee Kids Fan Club are eligible for pre-sale ticket purchases prior to that. For complete The Man Of The Woods Tour VIP packages information or to purchase, visit VIP.justintimberlake.com.
Disclaimer: The above post contains an Amazon affiliate link. It adds nothing to the cost of your order. Thanks!
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020