Holy Land Experience will be offering one of their annual free admission day this week on Thursday, January 25, 2018, according to their website.
The Bible-based attraction offers at least one free day a year to qualify under state law for property-tax exemption as a religious entity.
Guests can partake in several live shows, as well as the Scriptorium, which displays Biblically related artifacts, some of which are over 4,000 years old, according to the attraction.
Operating hours on Thursday are 10am to 6pm, and admission is first-come, first served. In the past, the free days have drawn huge crowds, so it’s recommended to get there prior to park opening to have a better chance of getting in.
Holy Land Experience admission is regularly $50 for people ages 18 and older, and $35 for ages 5 to 17. The attraction is located on Vineland Road, near the intersection with Conroy Road (near Mall at Millennia).
For more information, visit holylandexperience.com.
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018