Holy Land Experience will be offering one of their annual free admission day this week on Thursday, January 25, 2018, according to their website.
The Bible-based attraction offers at least one free day a year to qualify under state law for property-tax exemption as a religious entity.
Guests can partake in several live shows, as well as the Scriptorium, which displays Biblically related artifacts, some of which are over 4,000 years old, according to the attraction.
Operating hours on Thursday are 10am to 6pm, and admission is first-come, first served. In the past, the free days have drawn huge crowds, so it’s recommended to get there prior to park opening to have a better chance of getting in.
Holy Land Experience admission is regularly $50 for people ages 18 and older, and $35 for ages 5 to 17. The attraction is located on Vineland Road, near the intersection with Conroy Road (near Mall at Millennia).
For more information, visit holylandexperience.com.
- Walt Disney World Resort to Offer Special 4-Park Magic Tickets in 2019 - January 17, 2019
- LEGOLAND® Florida Offers New Free Florida Resident Preschool Pass - January 15, 2019
- Don’t Miss Your Shot! Hamilton Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center Jan 22-Feb 10, 2019! @DrPhillipsCtr - January 14, 2019
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks For Free On January 17, 2019 - January 14, 2019
- 2019 Preschool Card Returns for Free Admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for Florida Kids - January 13, 2019
- The 2019 Florida State Fair Comes to Tampa Feb 7-18 + Win Tickets! #MyFloridaStateFair @FLStateFair - January 12, 2019
- Go Behind-The-Scenes at SeaWorld Orlando During Inside Look Weekends in January - January 11, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts #Otronicon Edition of Science Night Live Jan 19, 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Aquatica® Orlando Becomes First Water Park In The World To Be A Certified Autism Center - January 9, 2019
- Go Back 20 Years with The Pauses 1998 Tribute Show Weekend at Will’s Pub Jan 11-12 - January 8, 2019