Holy Land Experience will be offering one of their annual free admission day this week on Thursday, January 25, 2018, according to their website.
The Bible-based attraction offers at least one free day a year to qualify under state law for property-tax exemption as a religious entity.
Guests can partake in several live shows, as well as the Scriptorium, which displays Biblically related artifacts, some of which are over 4,000 years old, according to the attraction.
Operating hours on Thursday are 10am to 6pm, and admission is first-come, first served. In the past, the free days have drawn huge crowds, so it’s recommended to get there prior to park opening to have a better chance of getting in.
Holy Land Experience admission is regularly $50 for people ages 18 and older, and $35 for ages 5 to 17. The attraction is located on Vineland Road, near the intersection with Conroy Road (near Mall at Millennia).
For more information, visit holylandexperience.com.
- THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD to Open at LEGOLAND Florida in 2019 - May 24, 2018
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018