Holy Land Experience will be offering one of their annual free admission day this week on Thursday, January 25, 2018, according to their website.
The Bible-based attraction offers at least one free day a year to qualify under state law for property-tax exemption as a religious entity.
Guests can partake in several live shows, as well as the Scriptorium, which displays Biblically related artifacts, some of which are over 4,000 years old, according to the attraction.
Operating hours on Thursday are 10am to 6pm, and admission is first-come, first served. In the past, the free days have drawn huge crowds, so it’s recommended to get there prior to park opening to have a better chance of getting in.
Holy Land Experience admission is regularly $50 for people ages 18 and older, and $35 for ages 5 to 17. The attraction is located on Vineland Road, near the intersection with Conroy Road (near Mall at Millennia).
For more information, visit holylandexperience.com.
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018