Holy Land Experience will be offering one of their annual free admission day this week on Thursday, January 25, 2018, according to their website.
The Bible-based attraction offers at least one free day a year to qualify under state law for property-tax exemption as a religious entity.
Guests can partake in several live shows, as well as the Scriptorium, which displays Biblically related artifacts, some of which are over 4,000 years old, according to the attraction.
Operating hours on Thursday are 10am to 6pm, and admission is first-come, first served. In the past, the free days have drawn huge crowds, so it’s recommended to get there prior to park opening to have a better chance of getting in.
Holy Land Experience admission is regularly $50 for people ages 18 and older, and $35 for ages 5 to 17. The attraction is located on Vineland Road, near the intersection with Conroy Road (near Mall at Millennia).
For more information, visit holylandexperience.com.
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2018 Feature Central Florida Amusement and Theme Parks - August 2, 2018
- Monster Jam Triple Threat Series Rolls into Orlando’s Amway Center Aug 18, 2018 + Discount Code #MonsterJam @amwaycenter - August 1, 2018