After 5 years, performance art company, DRIP, will be closing it’s Orlando location on International Drive at the end of January 2018.
I first reviewed DRIP shortly after they opened in 2013, and I enjoyed the adult-themed interactive show featuring artistic dancing and lots of paint.
“Closing this location is bittersweet but exciting for our team. We put a huge amount of passion into everything created in that space and have amazing memories from the team interacting with the guests. We had terrific experiences over the last 5 years and are eager to re-focus and inject our creativity into the next project.” explains DRIP founder and creative director Jessica Mariko. “We appreciate our fans and are looking forwards to playing with them again soon.”
DRIP’s remaining I-Drive shows will be performed every Friday and Saturday evening in January with it’s final show on Saturday, January 27, 2018.
DRIP shows are usually restricted to 18+ but they will open the Friday, January 19 show up to all ages as long as people under 18 are accompanied by a guardian. The All Ages show will remain edgy and will be the same show experience as the others.
Discounted tickets will be available in January for the remaining shows. Guests can get $25 general admission tickets (regularly $44) with promo code: FINALSPLASH on ILoveDRIP.com.
DRIP is located at 8747 International Dr. Ste. 102, Orlando, Fl 32819 on the backside of the building with Senor Frogs and Denny’s.
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the Orlando Returns of ‘Hamilton’ and ‘Wicked’ .. #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @HamiltonMusical @WICKED_Musical #FAIRWINDSBway - January 16, 2020
- Frontier Airlines Announces Plans for OIA Maintenance Hangar and Opens Training Facility in Orlando .. @FlyFrontier @MCO - January 16, 2020