After 5 years, performance art company, DRIP, will be closing it’s Orlando location on International Drive at the end of January 2018.
I first reviewed DRIP shortly after they opened in 2013, and I enjoyed the adult-themed interactive show featuring artistic dancing and lots of paint.
“Closing this location is bittersweet but exciting for our team. We put a huge amount of passion into everything created in that space and have amazing memories from the team interacting with the guests. We had terrific experiences over the last 5 years and are eager to re-focus and inject our creativity into the next project.” explains DRIP founder and creative director Jessica Mariko. “We appreciate our fans and are looking forwards to playing with them again soon.”
DRIP’s remaining I-Drive shows will be performed every Friday and Saturday evening in January with it’s final show on Saturday, January 27, 2018.
DRIP shows are usually restricted to 18+ but they will open the Friday, January 19 show up to all ages as long as people under 18 are accompanied by a guardian. The All Ages show will remain edgy and will be the same show experience as the others.
Discounted tickets will be available in January for the remaining shows. Guests can get $25 general admission tickets (regularly $44) with promo code: FINALSPLASH on ILoveDRIP.com.
DRIP is located at 8747 International Dr. Ste. 102, Orlando, Fl 32819 on the backside of the building with Senor Frogs and Denny’s.
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019