Daytona International Speedway has announced the artists that will be headlining the 2018 Country 500 Music Festival next Memorial Day Weekend, May 25-27.
Scheduled to appear are Toby Keith, Chris Stapleton, Dierks Bentley, Billy Currington, Sugarland, Tyler Farr, Randy Houser, Midland, A Thousand Horses, 38 Special, Frankie Ballard, Colt Ford, David Nail, Craig Campbell, Michael Ray, Runaway June, High Valley, DJ Dirty and many more.
Country 500 festivities are spread over three days and nights of the holiday weekend, with music programmed on two performance stages, the massive Country 500 Stage as well as the more intimate Bluebird Theater tent.
Daytona International Speedway President Chip Wile said, “The Country 500 is one of the most popular and anticipated music festivals of the year. The 2018 edition will once again feature a star-studded lineup of artists behind one of sport’s most iconic backdrops. We’re looking forward to welcoming music fans from all over the globe to Daytona International Speedway on Memorial Day weekend to celebrate the unofficial summer kickoff. The festival is a great opportunity to experience fantastic country music and enjoy the fun-filled atmosphere Daytona International Speedway continues to deliver.”
One of the biggest thrills of Country 500 is the ability to camp in the famed infield. Fans will once again be offered a full-range of camping opportunities for virtually any budget, from tent camping to paved RV spots with full water and power hookups.
Fans at the festival will also have the opportunity to get up close and personal with some of their favorite country stars at artist meet-and-greets located throughout pit road and the garages. The meet and greet area proves to be a highlight for many patrons as the intimacy of meeting the artists creates lasting memories.
Numerous other features—a select festival menu sold from food booths and food trucks; carnival rides; arcade games; cooling water elements; country-and-western merchandise; and more—will all be a part of the festival, as Country 500 once again transforms one of racing’s most iconic venues into country music heaven.
Country 500 also offers travel packages for a hassle-free way to enjoy the festival. Travel packages include hotel accommodations, roundtrip transportation to the festival grounds and official t-shirts plus festival admission.
Three-day weekend passes, VIP packages, camping and travel packages are on sale now through Country500.com.
Fans should plan to take advantage of the special early-bird pricing ($185) for 3-day weekend general admission passes available now through January 23. In addition, guests that purchase their Country 500 tickets prior to Dec. 31 can also take advantage of the payment plan (50 percent at time of purchase and 50 percent due March 1).
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating National Margarita Day - February 21, 2019
- Florida Strawberry Festival Brings The Yum To Plant City Feb 28-Mar 10, 2019 #BerryFest19 - February 20, 2019
- MegaCon Orlando Brings Star-Studded Fandom Fun May 16-19, 2019 #MegaConOrlando19 - February 19, 2019
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019