Pop icon Britney Spears is bringing the exclusive, limited tour of her record-breaking Vegas show, “Britney: Piece of Me” to South Florida for a three-night engagement in July 2018.
Ms. Spears will play the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood for a three-night engagement at the resort’s Hard Rock Event Center on Friday, July 27; Saturday, July 28; and Sunday, July 29, at 8pm nightly.
This tour follows Spears’ record-breaking headlining residency at The AXIS at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Las Vegas, where the singer received rave reviews from critics and fans alike since its opening in Dec. 2013.
“Britney: Piece of Me” was voted the “Best Resident Performer,” “Best Production Show,” “Best Bachelorette Party” and “Best Bachelor Party” by readers of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
This exclusive U.S. East Coast and Europe tour is the last time anybody will see the show.
Tickets cost $105, $180, $255, and $330. All seats are reserved and available at all Ticketmaster outlets, online at myhrl.com, ticketmaster.com or charge by phone: 1-800-745-3000.
Tickets go on sale Friday, Jan. 26, at 10am.
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018
- David S. Pumpkins Returns to Madame Tussauds Orlando in October - September 30, 2018