Pop icon Britney Spears is bringing the exclusive, limited tour of her record-breaking Vegas show, “Britney: Piece of Me” to South Florida for a three-night engagement in July 2018.
Ms. Spears will play the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood for a three-night engagement at the resort’s Hard Rock Event Center on Friday, July 27; Saturday, July 28; and Sunday, July 29, at 8pm nightly.
This tour follows Spears’ record-breaking headlining residency at The AXIS at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Las Vegas, where the singer received rave reviews from critics and fans alike since its opening in Dec. 2013.
“Britney: Piece of Me” was voted the “Best Resident Performer,” “Best Production Show,” “Best Bachelorette Party” and “Best Bachelor Party” by readers of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
This exclusive U.S. East Coast and Europe tour is the last time anybody will see the show.
Tickets cost $105, $180, $255, and $330. All seats are reserved and available at all Ticketmaster outlets, online at myhrl.com, ticketmaster.com or charge by phone: 1-800-745-3000.
Tickets go on sale Friday, Jan. 26, at 10am.
- THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD to Open at LEGOLAND Florida in 2019 - May 24, 2018
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018