Ray Rush is a brand new attraction coming to Aquatica Orlando this spring, and the water park has given us an update on the construction progress.
Construction crews have been onsite for the past several weeks, demolition of HooRoo Run is complete, and they have officially broken ground on the new attraction.
The massive concrete foundation has been poured, and a majority of the fiberglass slide pieces and galvanized steel supports have arrived on site. Crews will soon begin assembling and lifting them into position.
Here is the official update video:
Ray Rush should be a fun addition to Aquatica Orlando. Are you looking forward to riding it?
- The 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Food and Drink Menus - February 25, 2018
- 2018 Atlanta Braves Spring Training Comes to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - February 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 23, 2018: Pig Floyd’s, Pizza Bruno, Be Our Guest, and More - February 23, 2018
- February 22 is National Margarita Day – Where to Celebrate in the Orlando Area - February 22, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 24-25, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018