Ray Rush is a brand new attraction coming to Aquatica Orlando this spring, and the water park has given us an update on the construction progress.
Construction crews have been onsite for the past several weeks, demolition of HooRoo Run is complete, and they have officially broken ground on the new attraction.
The massive concrete foundation has been poured, and a majority of the fiberglass slide pieces and galvanized steel supports have arrived on site. Crews will soon begin assembling and lifting them into position.
Here is the official update video:
Ray Rush should be a fun addition to Aquatica Orlando. Are you looking forward to riding it?
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018
- Reading is Magical with Disney on Ice and the Orlando Public Library on May 10, 2018 - May 8, 2018