SeaWorld Orlando announces an all-new event, Three Kings Celebration, will run January 1-6, 2018 at the park, extending the holiday spirit with Latin flair.
Families are invited to help commemorate the arrival of the Three Wise Men with authentic festive cuisine and celebratory experiences held in honor of the cherished tradition of Latin cultures.
The new event features guest favorites from SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration along with several new experiences centered around the Epiphany:
Three Kings Processional– Welcome the Three Wise Men to a live nativity scene depicting the arrival of the Three Kings. A storyteller will share the tale of their journey and the traditions of the Three Kings holiday to park guests. The processional, featuring live animals, will take place several times throughout the day and offer a truly special photo opportunity for park guests.
Special Holiday Feast at Sharks Underwater Grill– Guests can enjoy a traditional Latin holiday meal at SeaWorld’s premier full-service restaurant, Sharks Underwater Grill. The event-exclusive menu features roasted pork with onion mojo arroz con gandules, pasteles and fried tostones garnished with mayoquetchup. For dessert, the restaurant will feature a house-made flan drizzled with caramel.
Festive Food and Drinks– Food connoisseurs can enjoy Latin-inspired dishes and drinks prepared exclusively for SeaWorld’s Three Kings Celebration. Menu items include miniature papas rellenas (fried stuffed potatoes), empanadas (cheese, chicken or beef), bacalaitos (codfish fritters) and authentic pinchos. Libations include frozen coquitos and frozen sangria.
Live Musical Entertainment– While new holiday flavors tempt guests’ taste buds; live musical street acts will have the family singing along to a variety of Latin holiday favorites.
SeaWorld’s Three Kings Celebration is included with park admission. For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
[photo courtesy of SeaWorld Orlando]
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 24-25, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018