A new Wawa has opened in Orlando, and since it’s right by my house, I decided to stop by and check it out.
This Wawa is located on the northeast corner of the intersection of Central Florida Parkway and John Young Parkway, near the Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriott Grande Lakes.
With their range of hoagies, coffee, and other convenience store offerings, it’ll be great to have it so close to our neighborhood, and schools. It’ll also be more convenient to get gas.
Are you a fan of Wawa? Our editor loves their hoagies and can’t wait until the Lake Buena Vista location opens near her.
- Out and About: The Holy Land Experience Debuts New Show ‘David: King of Jerusalem’ .. #HolyLandExp #WhereTheTrueHeroesLive - September 30, 2019
- Out and About: ‘Tuck Everlasting: The Musical’ at The Orlando REP .. @OrlandoREP - September 28, 2019
- Out and About: Disney On Ice Brings Road Trip Adventures to Orlando - September 8, 2019
- Out and About: Nona Adventure Park Opens in Orlando @Nona_Adventure - March 30, 2019
- Out and About: Monster Jam in 2019 is Better Than Ever! - January 15, 2019
- Out and About: Maker Faire Orlando 2018 Was a Fun Family Weekend - November 15, 2018
- Out and About: LEGOLAND Florida’s Brick or Treat Offers Family-Friendly Spooky Fun - October 13, 2018
- Out and About: Catching the Premiere of Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party - September 10, 2018
- Out and About: Monster Jam Triple Threat at the Amway Center was Fun for the Whole Family - August 20, 2018
- Out and About: Monster Jam is Coming to Orlando Jan 20 and We Previewed It In Tampa - January 16, 2018