Further expanding on the park dining options, Universal Orlando has announced it will begin offering a Marvel Character dinner starting December 7.
This dinner buffet will feature fresh salads like orzo and mozzarella and tomato. Entrees will include roasted rosemary lemon chicken, shrimp scampi and chicken scallopini, along with penne Bolognese, stuffed jumbo shells and specialty pizzas. Desserts will finish the meal.
It wouldn’t be a Marvel dinner without character appearances, and the meal will feature interactions and photo ops with Captain America, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm and Rogue.
Cost for the Marvel Character dinner is $49.99 for adults, and $24.99 for kids age 3-9. Separate park admission is also required.
It will take place Thursday through Sunday from 5-7pm in Cafe 4 in Marvel Super Hero Island at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Reservations are recommended and can be made online at universalorlando.com or by calling (407) 224-FOOD (3663).
[Image courtesy Universal Orlando]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020