Further expanding on the park dining options, Universal Orlando has announced it will begin offering a Marvel Character dinner starting December 7.
This dinner buffet will feature fresh salads like orzo and mozzarella and tomato. Entrees will include roasted rosemary lemon chicken, shrimp scampi and chicken scallopini, along with penne Bolognese, stuffed jumbo shells and specialty pizzas. Desserts will finish the meal.
It wouldn’t be a Marvel dinner without character appearances, and the meal will feature interactions and photo ops with Captain America, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm and Rogue.
Cost for the Marvel Character dinner is $49.99 for adults, and $24.99 for kids age 3-9. Separate park admission is also required.
It will take place Thursday through Sunday from 5-7pm in Cafe 4 in Marvel Super Hero Island at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Reservations are recommended and can be made online at universalorlando.com or by calling (407) 224-FOOD (3663).
[Image courtesy Universal Orlando]
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018