Ace Cafe Orlando kicks off 2018 with a weekend pit stop by “The Drive Home III: Driving The Future” vintage vehicle road tour the weekend of January 4-5.
On display will be seven striking vintage vehicles in the TDH III caravan, including a ’72 Chevy El Camino, ’69 Chevy Camaro, ’62 International Travelette, ’59 Plymouth Fury, ’59 Cadillac Coupe DeVille, ’55 Chrysler C-300 as well as a special edition Triumph Thruxton motorcycle on loan from Ace Cafe Orlando and a 2018 GMC Terrain Support Vehicle provided by GM.
The Ace Cafe Orlando “Bike Night” on January 4 will include a gathering of vintage motorcycle and automobile enthusiasts, TDH III participants and the opportunity to enjoy in motoring camaraderie of a Cruise-In as the group continues their journey to the Motor City. Ace Cafe will feature food & drink specials to celebrate the special occasion, and admission is free.
On January 5, Ace Cafe Orlando will host TDH III participants for a Cars & Coffee gathering of vintage motoring enthusiasts as the group departs Orlando. Admission is free, and Ace Cafe will have coffee and breakfast sandwiches for sale all morning long and lunch service starting at 11am.
America’s Automotive Trust and the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) are launching “The Drive Home III: Driving The Future” to celebrate America’s motoring legacy across nine states throughout the South East.
The 2,200-mile winter journey will feature enthusiast gatherings and auto-themed get-togethers before arriving at the nation’s spiritual motoring homeland – Detroit – for the opening of the NAIAS, where the participating vehicles will be on display to highlight the progression of automotive technology.
Ace Cafe Orlando is located at 100 W. Livingston St. in downtown Orlando. For more information, visit acecafeusa.com.
- Seven Seas Food Festival Returns To SeaWorld Orlando Feb 3-May 7, 2023 - January 27, 2023
- ‘Rock of Ages’ to Play Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Jan 25-Feb 26, 2023 - January 18, 2023
- Universal Orlando Reveals Mardi Gras 2023 Details Including Live Concert Line-Up - January 17, 2023
- ‘Wicked’ Returns To Orlando’s Dr Phillips Center For Extended Engagement Jan 25–Feb 12, 2023 - January 16, 2023
- The ‘Riverdance’ 25th Anniversary Show Dances into Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 20-22, 2023 - January 12, 2023
- Walt Disney World News: Opening Date for ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’, Nighttime Shows Returning, and Updates for Guests and Passholders - January 10, 2023
- Chase Padgett Brings Acclaimed ‘6 Guitars’ Show to Orlando’s Renaissance Theatre Company January 6-29, 2023 - January 4, 2023
- Daytona Boat Show Returns to Daytona International Speedway Jan 13-15, 2023 - January 3, 2023
- ‘Tina – The Tina Turner Musical’ Rocks Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 10-15, 2023 - January 2, 2023
- Out And About: A New Publix Has Opened at Town Center at O-Town West - January 1, 2023