Ace Cafe Orlando kicks off 2018 with a weekend pit stop by “The Drive Home III: Driving The Future” vintage vehicle road tour the weekend of January 4-5.
On display will be seven striking vintage vehicles in the TDH III caravan, including a ’72 Chevy El Camino, ’69 Chevy Camaro, ’62 International Travelette, ’59 Plymouth Fury, ’59 Cadillac Coupe DeVille, ’55 Chrysler C-300 as well as a special edition Triumph Thruxton motorcycle on loan from Ace Cafe Orlando and a 2018 GMC Terrain Support Vehicle provided by GM.
The Ace Cafe Orlando “Bike Night” on January 4 will include a gathering of vintage motorcycle and automobile enthusiasts, TDH III participants and the opportunity to enjoy in motoring camaraderie of a Cruise-In as the group continues their journey to the Motor City. Ace Cafe will feature food & drink specials to celebrate the special occasion, and admission is free.
On January 5, Ace Cafe Orlando will host TDH III participants for a Cars & Coffee gathering of vintage motoring enthusiasts as the group departs Orlando. Admission is free, and Ace Cafe will have coffee and breakfast sandwiches for sale all morning long and lunch service starting at 11am.
America’s Automotive Trust and the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) are launching “The Drive Home III: Driving The Future” to celebrate America’s motoring legacy across nine states throughout the South East.
The 2,200-mile winter journey will feature enthusiast gatherings and auto-themed get-togethers before arriving at the nation’s spiritual motoring homeland – Detroit – for the opening of the NAIAS, where the participating vehicles will be on display to highlight the progression of automotive technology.
Ace Cafe Orlando is located at 100 W. Livingston St. in downtown Orlando. For more information, visit acecafeusa.com.
- SunRail to Offer Free Tickets to Kick Off Southern Expansion Stops - July 22, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup July 21, 2018: MidiCi, Taste! Central Florida, Royal Tea, Duck Donuts, and More - July 21, 2018
- Out and About: Sampling the Summer Menu at Marlow’s Tavern at Pointe Orlando #MarlowsSummer #MarlowsOrlando - July 20, 2018
- Christmas at Gaylord Palms 2018 ICE! Theme Will Be ‘A Christmas Story’ @GaylordPalms #CAGP - July 19, 2018
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month Returns Aug 24-Sept 30, 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy To Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Early 2019 - July 17, 2018
- Orlando Shakes Hosts 30th Anniversary Season Gala Sept 16, 2018 @OrlandoShakes - July 16, 2018
- Frightened Rabbit Tribute Show at Will’s Pub July 19 to Benefit TWLOHA - July 15, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Chucky and Killer Klowns Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights 28 #HHN28 - July 13, 2018
- Ellipsis Brewing Marks Six-Month Anniversary with 5 Special Release Brews - July 12, 2018