The halls of the Orlando Museum of Art will look a lot like Christmas when the 31st annual Festival of the Trees returns November 11-19, 2017.
Council of 101, which sponsors the event, invites you to Jingle All the Way through the halls filled with extravagant, designer-decorated trees, breathtaking displays of wreaths and tabletop trees, gingerbread masterpieces, and appearances by Santa.
The Orlando Museum of Art will showcase designer Christmas trees of all sizes, holiday vignettes, custom hand designed wreaths and table décor, a gingerbread village, tabletop displays and more. Each piece is designed by Orlando’s finest designers and is available for purchase.
Festival of Trees is a major fundraiser for the Orlando Museum of Art, and during its run, there are also several additional event days.
Seniors receive discounted admission of $10 on November 14, from 10am to 5pm.
Kids will love the Reindeer Romp Children’s Party on November 15 from 6-8:30pm. Tickets are $30 per person and include a fun-filled evening of holiday excitement, Santa, and more.
They can also enjoy Breakfast with Santa on November 18 from 8:30-10am. Have your picture taken with him and join in singing Christmas carols and other fun-filled holiday-inspired activities. Tickets are $30 per person.
For the adults, Ugly Holiday Sweater Date Night takes place on November 17 from 7-10pm. Enjoy music while strolling through the Festival of Trees and the Museum’s exhibitions. Casual eats and drinks available for purchase in Pearson’s Festival Café. Tickets are $25 per person.
Tickets to view the Festival of Trees are only $15 for adults, and $5 for children 3-11, which includes admission to the rest of the museum. They may be purchased in person, via phone by calling 407-896-4231 x254 or online at omart.org/events/festival_of_trees. Hours are 10am to 5pm daily.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018