The halls of the Orlando Museum of Art will look a lot like Christmas when the 31st annual Festival of the Trees returns November 11-19, 2017.
Council of 101, which sponsors the event, invites you to Jingle All the Way through the halls filled with extravagant, designer-decorated trees, breathtaking displays of wreaths and tabletop trees, gingerbread masterpieces, and appearances by Santa.
The Orlando Museum of Art will showcase designer Christmas trees of all sizes, holiday vignettes, custom hand designed wreaths and table décor, a gingerbread village, tabletop displays and more. Each piece is designed by Orlando’s finest designers and is available for purchase.
Festival of Trees is a major fundraiser for the Orlando Museum of Art, and during its run, there are also several additional event days.
Seniors receive discounted admission of $10 on November 14, from 10am to 5pm.
Kids will love the Reindeer Romp Children’s Party on November 15 from 6-8:30pm. Tickets are $30 per person and include a fun-filled evening of holiday excitement, Santa, and more.
They can also enjoy Breakfast with Santa on November 18 from 8:30-10am. Have your picture taken with him and join in singing Christmas carols and other fun-filled holiday-inspired activities. Tickets are $30 per person.
For the adults, Ugly Holiday Sweater Date Night takes place on November 17 from 7-10pm. Enjoy music while strolling through the Festival of Trees and the Museum’s exhibitions. Casual eats and drinks available for purchase in Pearson’s Festival Café. Tickets are $25 per person.
Tickets to view the Festival of Trees are only $15 for adults, and $5 for children 3-11, which includes admission to the rest of the museum. They may be purchased in person, via phone by calling 407-896-4231 x254 or online at omart.org/events/festival_of_trees. Hours are 10am to 5pm daily.
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Final Halloween Horror Nights 28 House: ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After #HHN28 - September 11, 2018