If you love cars and trucks, the Central Florida International Auto Show returns to the Orange County Convention Center November 23-26, 2017.
The show will feature literally hundreds of the latest model cars, trucks, crossovers, SUVs, alternative fuel vehicles, hybrids and exotics from both domestic and import manufacturers.
In addition to looking at them, you’ll also get to test drive many of the models at the show. Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, GMC, Honda, Jeep, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, and Toyota will all have vehicles available for you to check out.
For those with expensive tastes, there will also be the Festivals of Speed show area featuring a collection of premier, high-end luxury vehicles and customized rides, for you to look at and have photo ops with.
More photo ops will be available in the Hometown Heroes display, which will feature a collection of vehicles used by local emergency service professionals to keep locals safe from fire, accidents and natural disasters.
There will also be fun for those who are too young to have a driver’s license in the Kids Autobahn & Fun Zone. Children are invited to hop into mini-electric vehicles and go for a spin on a mini-test track inside the auto show, get their face painted, and more.
Admission to the Central Florida International Auto Show is $10 for adults; $5 for seniors, Military (with I.D.), and students. Purchase in advance online and save $1 on adult tickets.
All children 12 & under admitted FREE with paying adult
For tickets or more information on the show, visit autoshoworlando.com.
- Museum of Illusions Has Opened at ICON Park Orlando .. #MuseumOfIllusionsOrlando @ICONParkOrlando #OrlandoAttractions #TicketDeals - January 19, 2021
- Dinosaur Invasion Returns to Orlando’s Leu Gardens Jan 18-April 18 .. #LeuGardens #Dinosaurs - January 18, 2021
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For January 15, 2021: Gideon’s Bakehouse, Portillo’s, Major’s Project Pop, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - January 15, 2021
- Grande Lakes Orlando to Host Inaugural “Curated Experiences” Event Jan 29-31, 2021 .. #GrandeLakesOrlando #JWMarriottOrlando #Staycation #RitzCarltonOrlando #LuxuryTravel - January 10, 2021
- Gatorland Offers $9.99 Florida Resident Deal For January .. #Gatorland #FLResident - January 8, 2021
- 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Kicks Off Jan 8 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #Disney - January 6, 2021
- Orlando Fringe Partners With Subly For Increased Accessibility Online .. #OrlandoFringe #Subly #OrlandoArts - January 6, 2021
- New Local Haitian TV Station Debuts in Central Florida .. #AyitiTV #OrlandoTV - January 5, 2021
- Visit Orlando Hires New President & CEO .. #VisitOrlando #OrlandoTourism - January 5, 2021
- Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World for 2021 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ParkHopping - January 4, 2021