If you love cars and trucks, the Central Florida International Auto Show returns to the Orange County Convention Center November 23-26, 2017.
The show will feature literally hundreds of the latest model cars, trucks, crossovers, SUVs, alternative fuel vehicles, hybrids and exotics from both domestic and import manufacturers.
In addition to looking at them, you’ll also get to test drive many of the models at the show. Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, GMC, Honda, Jeep, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, and Toyota will all have vehicles available for you to check out.
For those with expensive tastes, there will also be the Festivals of Speed show area featuring a collection of premier, high-end luxury vehicles and customized rides, for you to look at and have photo ops with.
More photo ops will be available in the Hometown Heroes display, which will feature a collection of vehicles used by local emergency service professionals to keep locals safe from fire, accidents and natural disasters.
There will also be fun for those who are too young to have a driver’s license in the Kids Autobahn & Fun Zone. Children are invited to hop into mini-electric vehicles and go for a spin on a mini-test track inside the auto show, get their face painted, and more.
Admission to the Central Florida International Auto Show is $10 for adults; $5 for seniors, Military (with I.D.), and students. Purchase in advance online and save $1 on adult tickets.
All children 12 & under admitted FREE with paying adult
For tickets or more information on the show, visit autoshoworlando.com.
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020
- Orlando Wetlands Festival Returns To Fort Christmas Historical Park Feb 15, 2020 .. @CityBeautiful #VisitOrlando - February 8, 2020
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Announces 2020-2021 Season .. @OrlandoPhilOrch #OrlandoArts #OrlandoPhilharmonic - February 7, 2020