Spooky Empire will amp up the Halloween excitement when it returns to Orlando, bringing in celebrities from the worlds of film, tv, and music the weekend of October 27-29, 2017.
Highlights of the weekend festivities will include the reunion of the cast of Sixteen Candles, featuring Molly Ringwald, John & Joan Cusack and Anthony Michael Hall live on stage, along with the cast reunion of The Lost Boys, featuring Billy Wirth, Jamison Newlander and G Tom Mac.
You can even meet the kids (Jaeden Lieberher, Sophia Lillis. Wyatt Oleff, and Jeremy Ray Taylor) from this year’s smash horror film, IT.
Also scheduled to appear are:
- Richard Dreyfuss (Jaws, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Stand By Me)
- Jennifer Carpenter (Dexter, The Exorcism of Emily Rose)
- Shannon Elizabeth (Scary Movie, Thir13en Ghosts, Cursed, Night of
- Joe Pantoliano (The Matrix, The Sopranos)
- Jonny Brugh and Ben Fransham (What We Do in the Shadows)
- Fairuza Balk (The Craft, Return to Oz, Almost Famous)
- Meg Foster (They Live, Jeepers Creepers 3, Rob Zombie’s 31)
- Daphne Zuniga (Spaceballs, Melrose Place, The Fly 2)
- Loni Anderson (WKRP In Cincinnati, The Love Boat, A Night At The Roxbury)
- John Kassir (Tales of the Crypt, Animaniacs, Rick & Morty)
- C.J. Graham (Jason Voorhees in the sixth film of the Friday the 13th series Jason
Lives. He will be in full costume for photo ops.)
- Ken Foree (Dawn of the Dead, The Devil’s Rejects, Rob Zombie’s Halloween)
- Derek Mears (Predator, Friday the 13th (’09), The Hills Have Eyes 2)
- Susan Backlinie (Jaws)
- Chester Rushing (Stranger Things, Jeepers Creepers 3)
- Eileen Dietz (The Exorcist, Creepshow 3)
- P.J. Soles (Halloween, Carrie)
- Rachel Bolan (bassist and main songwriter of the metal band “Skid Row”)
The annual weekend will feature an array of activities including a tattoo festival, film festival,
celebrity autographs, Kid’s Zone, costume and cosplay contest, huge exhibitor room, live
music, performances, Q & A’s with artists, authors and filmmakers, a game room, seminars,
creepy cars, among many other activities.
Weekend passes to experience all of this is only $65 in advance ($75 at the door)! Or upgrade to VIP for only $225 (only available online).
Single day tickets are $35 per day advance ($40 day of) Friday and Sunday, and $40 advance ($45 day of) for Saturday admission.
Autograph and photo ops are an additional fee. Discounted rooms are also available at the host hotel, Hyatt Regency Orlando. Mention ‘Spooky Empire’ for special rate.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit spookyempire.com.
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art Offering Free Admission Sept 17-22, 2019 .. @MorseMuseum - September 16, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces Details of New Coaster for 2020 .. @SeaWorld #SeaWorldOrlando #IceBreaker - September 15, 2019
- Central Florida Auto Show Returns to Orlando Sept 20-22 + Win Tickets! .. @OrlandoAutoShow - September 14, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando and Firehouse Subs Partner Together to Honor Florida First Responders with Free Admission .. #SeaWorldOrlando - September 10, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events For September 2019 .. #OrlandoFoodies - September 9, 2019
- Walt Disney World to Close Early on Sept 3 Due to Hurricane Dorian ::UPDATED:: .. @WaltDisneyWorld @VisitOrlando #HurricaneDorian - September 2, 2019
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Dedication Ceremony of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Aug 28 .. #StarWars #StarWarsGalaxysEdge - August 27, 2019
- All-New Lagoon Show to Debut at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2019 .. #HHN29 @UniversalOrl @HorrorNightsORL - August 22, 2019
- Orlando’s Downtown Arts District Hosts Art After Dark Aug 24 .. @OrlandoSlice - August 21, 2019
- The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando to Light Up in UF & UM Team Colors Aug 23-24 .. @ICONParkOrlando @UF @UnivMiami - August 21, 2019