Spooky Empire will amp up the Halloween excitement when it returns to Orlando, bringing in celebrities from the worlds of film, tv, and music the weekend of October 27-29, 2017.
Highlights of the weekend festivities will include the reunion of the cast of Sixteen Candles, featuring Molly Ringwald, John & Joan Cusack and Anthony Michael Hall live on stage, along with the cast reunion of The Lost Boys, featuring Billy Wirth, Jamison Newlander and G Tom Mac.
You can even meet the kids (Jaeden Lieberher, Sophia Lillis. Wyatt Oleff, and Jeremy Ray Taylor) from this year’s smash horror film, IT.
Also scheduled to appear are:
- Richard Dreyfuss (Jaws, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Stand By Me)
- Jennifer Carpenter (Dexter, The Exorcism of Emily Rose)
- Shannon Elizabeth (Scary Movie, Thir13en Ghosts, Cursed, Night of
- Joe Pantoliano (The Matrix, The Sopranos)
- Jonny Brugh and Ben Fransham (What We Do in the Shadows)
- Fairuza Balk (The Craft, Return to Oz, Almost Famous)
- Meg Foster (They Live, Jeepers Creepers 3, Rob Zombie’s 31)
- Daphne Zuniga (Spaceballs, Melrose Place, The Fly 2)
- Loni Anderson (WKRP In Cincinnati, The Love Boat, A Night At The Roxbury)
- John Kassir (Tales of the Crypt, Animaniacs, Rick & Morty)
- C.J. Graham (Jason Voorhees in the sixth film of the Friday the 13th series Jason
Lives. He will be in full costume for photo ops.)
- Ken Foree (Dawn of the Dead, The Devil’s Rejects, Rob Zombie’s Halloween)
- Derek Mears (Predator, Friday the 13th (’09), The Hills Have Eyes 2)
- Susan Backlinie (Jaws)
- Chester Rushing (Stranger Things, Jeepers Creepers 3)
- Eileen Dietz (The Exorcist, Creepshow 3)
- P.J. Soles (Halloween, Carrie)
- Rachel Bolan (bassist and main songwriter of the metal band “Skid Row”)
The annual weekend will feature an array of activities including a tattoo festival, film festival,
celebrity autographs, Kid’s Zone, costume and cosplay contest, huge exhibitor room, live
music, performances, Q & A’s with artists, authors and filmmakers, a game room, seminars,
creepy cars, among many other activities.
Weekend passes to experience all of this is only $65 in advance ($75 at the door)! Or upgrade to VIP for only $225 (only available online).
Single day tickets are $35 per day advance ($40 day of) Friday and Sunday, and $40 advance ($45 day of) for Saturday admission.
Autograph and photo ops are an additional fee. Discounted rooms are also available at the host hotel, Hyatt Regency Orlando. Mention ‘Spooky Empire’ for special rate.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit spookyempire.com.
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the Orlando Returns of ‘Hamilton’ and ‘Wicked’ .. #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @HamiltonMusical @WICKED_Musical #FAIRWINDSBway - January 16, 2020