Today, October 4, is National Taco Day, and quite a few restaurants are offering deals and specials to honor the day.
Whether you like traditional tacos, or fast food (hey, we don’t judge), this is where you can score some cheap tacos and other taco fun today:
Bartaco, Dr Phillips – Get excited for their exclusive Snapchat filter that will be live all day long, and for a big #bartacosecret reveal! Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Chuys (all Central Florida locations) – Grab your friends and come “taco bout it” with all day taco and drink specials Taco and drinks specials. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Cocina 214, Winter Park – Try the newest edition to the menu, a trio of Rotisserie Chicken Tacos for $10. The tacos feature achiote rubbed rotisserie chicken, served with veggie rice, queso fresco, roasted corn, sautéed poblano salsa on corn tortillas. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, Altamonte Springs – Enjoy $1 tacos all day long. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Hunger Street Tacos, Winter Park – All tacos will be $2.50 all day long. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
On the Border (all Central Florida locations) – Enjoy 50 cent mini crispy tacos (ground beef, tinga chicken, or veggie) all day long. Visit ontheborder.com for details.
Taco Bell (all locations) – Offering $5 Taco Gift Boxes today only, featuring a Nacho Cheese Dorito Locos Taco, Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco, Fiery Doritos Locos Taco, and a classic Crunch Taco, wrapped in celebratory paper. Visit the brand’s Facebook page for more info.
TIjuana Flats (all locations) – Enjoy $2 tacos and $2 Mexican drafts all day. The Taco Day special features the traditional Tijuana Flats taco, which includes a protein option (chicken, beef, steak, refried or black beans) and choice of toppings (jalapenos, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and cheese) piled on a hard corn, soft flour, or wheat tortilla, and served with chips. Visit tijuanaflats.com for the nearest location.
Know of a National Taco Day special we missed? Drop it comments so other readers can enjoy! Thanks!
- Walt Disney World To Cut Theme Park Hours Starting in September .. #WaltDisneyWorld - August 11, 2020
- Enchanted Fairy Doors Returns to Harry P. Leu Gardens … #LeuGardens #FairyDoors - August 10, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For August 7, 2020: Pig Floyd’s, Framework Craft Coffee Bar, The New Standard, Paddlefish, Eola General, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - August 7, 2020
- The 2020 Florida Film Festival Goes Virtual August 8-20 .. #FFF2020 - August 6, 2020
- Country Thunder Florida Cancels 2020 Festival and Announces 2021 Dates .. #CountryThunder #musicfestivals #Kissimmee - August 5, 2020
- Walt Disney World Replaces Beauty and the Beast Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios .. #WaltDisneyWorld #BeautyandtheBeast - August 4, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort Reopens With Deal for Florida Resident and WDW Passholders .. #SwanandDolphin #FloridaResidentDeals - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando Offers Special ‘Buy a Day’ Deal to Florida Residents for Limited Time .. #UniversalOrlando #FloridaResidentDeals - August 3, 2020
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns August 2020 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool - July 31, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 30, 2020: Sister Honey’s, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Finca, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - July 30, 2020