Today, October 4, is National Taco Day, and quite a few restaurants are offering deals and specials to honor the day.
Whether you like traditional tacos, or fast food (hey, we don’t judge), this is where you can score some cheap tacos and other taco fun today:
Bartaco, Dr Phillips – Get excited for their exclusive Snapchat filter that will be live all day long, and for a big #bartacosecret reveal! Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Chuys (all Central Florida locations) – Grab your friends and come “taco bout it” with all day taco and drink specials Taco and drinks specials. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Cocina 214, Winter Park – Try the newest edition to the menu, a trio of Rotisserie Chicken Tacos for $10. The tacos feature achiote rubbed rotisserie chicken, served with veggie rice, queso fresco, roasted corn, sautéed poblano salsa on corn tortillas. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, Altamonte Springs – Enjoy $1 tacos all day long. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Hunger Street Tacos, Winter Park – All tacos will be $2.50 all day long. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
On the Border (all Central Florida locations) – Enjoy 50 cent mini crispy tacos (ground beef, tinga chicken, or veggie) all day long. Visit ontheborder.com for details.
Taco Bell (all locations) – Offering $5 Taco Gift Boxes today only, featuring a Nacho Cheese Dorito Locos Taco, Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco, Fiery Doritos Locos Taco, and a classic Crunch Taco, wrapped in celebratory paper. Visit the brand’s Facebook page for more info.
TIjuana Flats (all locations) – Enjoy $2 tacos and $2 Mexican drafts all day. The Taco Day special features the traditional Tijuana Flats taco, which includes a protein option (chicken, beef, steak, refried or black beans) and choice of toppings (jalapenos, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and cheese) piled on a hard corn, soft flour, or wheat tortilla, and served with chips. Visit tijuanaflats.com for the nearest location.
Know of a National Taco Day special we missed? Drop it comments so other readers can enjoy! Thanks!
- Florida Strawberry Festival Brings The Yum To Plant City Feb 28-Mar 10, 2019 #BerryFest19 - February 20, 2019
- MegaCon Orlando Brings Star-Studded Fandom Fun May 16-19, 2019 #MegaConOrlando19 - February 19, 2019
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019
- Weekend of the Arts Festival Returns to Winter Park Feb 15-18, 2019 #WPInspires - February 10, 2019