Andretti Indoor Karting & Games is opening their newest location in Orlando this weekend with a special deal for Central Florida residents.
The Orlando preview weekend will treat all Central Florida residents with a valid ID to a complimentary $10 Play Card to enjoy arcade and non-redemption prize games (additional restrictions may apply).
Once inside, guests will find so many reasons to stay and play, including:
• Multi-level indoor karting ($21.95 per race for adults; $14.95 per race for juniors)
• Full-service restaurant and bar
• 12 lanes of boutique bowling (starts at $24.95)
• 120+ arcade and prize games
• Two-level laser tag ($9.95)
• Six virtual reality (VR) CXC racing simulators ($12.95)
• 7D HD dark ride motion theater ($9.95)
• Extreme ropes course and curved zip line ($11.95)
• 10,000 square feet of event space
• 100+ HD TVs for sports viewing
Andretti Indoor Karting & Games features high-speed electric SODI RTX Superkarts. The professionally designed multi-level, banked turn, modular track was created exclusively for the Orlando location by Kart360 with the most elevation changes and banked turns in the world. When the three tracks are combined, the Super Track is the largest indoor karting track in the United States.
If your playing works up an appetite, check out Andretti Grill, a scratch-kitchen, full-service restaurant and bar featuring favorites such as Big Green Egg® slow-smoked ribs and wood-fired brick oven pizzas.
Guests can catch all the action of their favorite games on more than 100 HD TVs and projection screens while enjoying refreshing libations at the Main Bar or the unique Sky Bar, with a 180° view of the track and LED illuminated domed roof.
There is never an admission charge. Just pay as you play. Guestss can upgrade to a VIP Membership for $5.95 per guest/$14.95 for a family. Valid for one year, it offers guests up to 20 percent off karting and attractions plus 15 percent off arcade play and 10 percent off bowling lane rental and meals in Andretti Grill.
Andretti Indoor Karting & Games will soft open on Thursday, September 28 at 10am. Hours are Sun-Thurs 10am to midnight, and Fri-Sat 10am to 1am. The Andretti Grill opens at 11am daily.
This 150,000-sq-ft location is the brand’s first in Florida and is located across from the North/South building of the Orange Country Convention Center. Street address is 9299 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819.
Visit andrettikarting.com/orlando for more information and to join the e-club for specials and promotions.
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018