Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month, sponsored by American Express, returns Aug. 25 – Oct. 1 with an unprecedented number of restaurants, each offering a three-course, prix fixe dinner menu for just $35 per person.
Celebrating its 12th year, the popular dining promotion offers over 100 restaurants throughout the Orlando area for local foodies or visiting gourmands who are looking to try out a local favorite or one of the hottest new venues added to Orlando’s growing culinary scene.
For the first time, six restaurants from Walt Disney World Resort hotels have joined the program’s growing line-up. Enjoy special menus at: Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge; The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort; Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort; The Turf Club at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort; The Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort; and Olivia’s Café at Disney’s Old Key West Resort.
Other hot new names participating are: Bulla Gastrobar; Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen; DoveCote Brasserie; Earls kitchen + bar; Luke’s Kitchen; Mango’s Tropical Cafe; Paddlefish (at Disney Springs); 1921 by Norman Van Aken, and Reel Fish Coastal Kitchen + Bar.
And that’s just a small portion of the huge list of participating restaurants. This is seriously a great event for foodies!
Even better, each year a local charity benefits from Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month, receiving $1 from each meal served. This year, due to the immense growth and popularity of the program, Magical Dining Month will benefit two Orlando nonprofit organizations:
Freedom Ride, Inc., which offers therapeutic horseback riding programs that enrich the lives of children and adults with physical, emotional and learning disabilities.
BASE Camp Children’s Foundation, which provides a base of support for children and families who are facing the challenge of living with cancer and other life-threatening hematological illnesses.
This year’s restaurants encompass a variety of cuisines and atmospheres, and offer a menu and setting for every occasion. There are also a lot of vegetarian options this year, as well.
Reservations are recommended. When seated, request the Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month menus, and order your choices from it. It’s super easy! No need to clip a coupon or anything.
For a full list of all participating restaurants, menus and OpenTable reservations visit OrlandoMagicalDining.com.
If you visit any of the restaurants and post to social media, be sure to tag @VisitOrlando, and follow them for more information.
[Photo courtesy Visit Orlando]
- Florida Strawberry Festival Brings The Yum To Plant City Feb 28-Mar 10, 2019 #BerryFest19 - February 20, 2019
- MegaCon Orlando Brings Star-Studded Fandom Fun May 16-19, 2019 #MegaConOrlando19 - February 19, 2019
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019
- Weekend of the Arts Festival Returns to Winter Park Feb 15-18, 2019 #WPInspires - February 10, 2019