Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month, sponsored by American Express, returns Aug. 25 – Oct. 1 with an unprecedented number of restaurants, each offering a three-course, prix fixe dinner menu for just $35 per person.
Celebrating its 12th year, the popular dining promotion offers over 100 restaurants throughout the Orlando area for local foodies or visiting gourmands who are looking to try out a local favorite or one of the hottest new venues added to Orlando’s growing culinary scene.
For the first time, six restaurants from Walt Disney World Resort hotels have joined the program’s growing line-up. Enjoy special menus at: Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge; The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort; Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort; The Turf Club at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort; The Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort; and Olivia’s Café at Disney’s Old Key West Resort.
Other hot new names participating are: Bulla Gastrobar; Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen; DoveCote Brasserie; Earls kitchen + bar; Luke’s Kitchen; Mango’s Tropical Cafe; Paddlefish (at Disney Springs); 1921 by Norman Van Aken, and Reel Fish Coastal Kitchen + Bar.
And that’s just a small portion of the huge list of participating restaurants. This is seriously a great event for foodies!
Even better, each year a local charity benefits from Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month, receiving $1 from each meal served. This year, due to the immense growth and popularity of the program, Magical Dining Month will benefit two Orlando nonprofit organizations:
Freedom Ride, Inc., which offers therapeutic horseback riding programs that enrich the lives of children and adults with physical, emotional and learning disabilities.
BASE Camp Children’s Foundation, which provides a base of support for children and families who are facing the challenge of living with cancer and other life-threatening hematological illnesses.
This year’s restaurants encompass a variety of cuisines and atmospheres, and offer a menu and setting for every occasion. There are also a lot of vegetarian options this year, as well.
Reservations are recommended. When seated, request the Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month menus, and order your choices from it. It’s super easy! No need to clip a coupon or anything.
For a full list of all participating restaurants, menus and OpenTable reservations visit OrlandoMagicalDining.com.
If you visit any of the restaurants and post to social media, be sure to tag @VisitOrlando, and follow them for more information.
[Photo courtesy Visit Orlando]
- SeaWorld Parks and Busch Gardens Offer Free Admission To U.S. Veterans And Families - May 22, 2019
- Madonna Brings Madame X Tour to Miami for 5 Dates in December 2019 #Madonna - May 21, 2019
- Tickets Now Available for #NBA Experience Opening this Summer at #DisneySprings - May 20, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Partners with Rocket Mortgage to Honor Apollo 11 Crew @ExploreSpaceKSC - May 19, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offers First Look at Hagrid from Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Ride #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - May 18, 2019
- Reggaeton Icon J Balvin to Play @AmwayCenter September 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2019 #Epcot Food & Wine Festival at #WaltDisneyWorld - May 16, 2019
- INCUBUS Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Dr. Phillips Center Nov 2019 - May 15, 2019
- TODAY Show to Live Broadcast the Grand Opening of #TODAYCafe at #UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - May 14, 2019
- M•A•C Cosmetics to Host World Premiere Event for Disney’s Aladdin Collection at #DisneySprings @MACCosmetics - May 14, 2019