Foodies get ready…the 2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival starts August 31 at Walt Disney World, celebrating its 22nd year.
With 39 new dishes and 65 new cocktails and beverages, the annual festival features 35 marketplaces featuring food and beverage samples representing countries around the world.
With so many options, you’ll want to prepare by taking a look at the menus we posted earlier this month.
This year’s festival beer is the Florida Beer Company Passport 35 Triple Chocolate Milk Stout, which can be found at the Craft Beer marketplace. While there, try the cheeseburger and cheddar cheese macaroni handwich, a returning dish in honor of Epcot’s 35th anniversary.
To make your journey around the world more fun, pick up a free Marketplace Discovery Passport that will allow you to track your tastings at each booth.
In addition to the markeplaces, there 379 culinary demos and beverage seminars (which do require additional fees), not to mention appearances by chefs and other celebrities.
ABC’s The Chew will tape five episodes during the festival in October, but tickets went as fast as they appeared online. The hosts may be making other appearances during the festival, too.
There are also 20 special Chef dinners featuring restaurants around Disney property. These are separate ticket events with prices starting at $112 per person. Click here for the list of Signature Dining Events. Reservations are a must.
The nightly Eat to the Beat concerts happen nightly at the American Garden Theater in the America Pavilion. Set times are at 5:30pm, 6:45pm and 8pm, and the concerts are included with admission to the park.
The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival runs August 31 – November 13, 2017. Admission to Epcot is required to enjoy the fest.
- The Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando Thanksgiving Weekend + Ticket #Giveaway - November 14, 2018
- Backstreet Boys Return to Orlando with Amway Center Show Aug 24, 2019 @backstreetboys @amwaycenter - November 13, 2018
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces #HAMILTON Single Ticket On Sale Date For Orlando Shows @drphillipsctr - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Science Center to Host Thanksgiving Break Camps for Kids Nov 19-21, 2018 - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up – November 10: Urbain 40, Ford’s Garage, Taverna Opa, and More - November 10, 2018
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Welcomes Conductor Laura Jackson for Tchaikovsky & Mozart - November 8, 2018
- Get Your DIY On at Maker Faire Orlando November 10-11 #OrlandoMakers - November 6, 2018
- KIDZ BOP Weekend Returns to LEGOLAND Florida Nov 10-12, 2018 #BuiltForKids - November 3, 2018
- Festival Of Trees Returns to Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 10-18, 2018 @omaorlando - November 2, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events for November 2018 - November 1, 2018