Foodies get ready…the 2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival starts August 31 at Walt Disney World, celebrating its 22nd year.
With 39 new dishes and 65 new cocktails and beverages, the annual festival features 35 marketplaces featuring food and beverage samples representing countries around the world.
With so many options, you’ll want to prepare by taking a look at the menus we posted earlier this month.
This year’s festival beer is the Florida Beer Company Passport 35 Triple Chocolate Milk Stout, which can be found at the Craft Beer marketplace. While there, try the cheeseburger and cheddar cheese macaroni handwich, a returning dish in honor of Epcot’s 35th anniversary.
To make your journey around the world more fun, pick up a free Marketplace Discovery Passport that will allow you to track your tastings at each booth.
In addition to the markeplaces, there 379 culinary demos and beverage seminars (which do require additional fees), not to mention appearances by chefs and other celebrities.
ABC’s The Chew will tape five episodes during the festival in October, but tickets went as fast as they appeared online. The hosts may be making other appearances during the festival, too.
There are also 20 special Chef dinners featuring restaurants around Disney property. These are separate ticket events with prices starting at $112 per person. Click here for the list of Signature Dining Events. Reservations are a must.
The nightly Eat to the Beat concerts happen nightly at the American Garden Theater in the America Pavilion. Set times are at 5:30pm, 6:45pm and 8pm, and the concerts are included with admission to the park.
The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival runs August 31 – November 13, 2017. Admission to Epcot is required to enjoy the fest.
- SeaWorld Orlando Ditches VR Component of Kraken Coaster - September 25, 2018
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018