Foodies get ready…the 2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival starts August 31 at Walt Disney World, celebrating its 22nd year.
With 39 new dishes and 65 new cocktails and beverages, the annual festival features 35 marketplaces featuring food and beverage samples representing countries around the world.
With so many options, you’ll want to prepare by taking a look at the menus we posted earlier this month.
This year’s festival beer is the Florida Beer Company Passport 35 Triple Chocolate Milk Stout, which can be found at the Craft Beer marketplace. While there, try the cheeseburger and cheddar cheese macaroni handwich, a returning dish in honor of Epcot’s 35th anniversary.
To make your journey around the world more fun, pick up a free Marketplace Discovery Passport that will allow you to track your tastings at each booth.
In addition to the markeplaces, there 379 culinary demos and beverage seminars (which do require additional fees), not to mention appearances by chefs and other celebrities.
ABC’s The Chew will tape five episodes during the festival in October, but tickets went as fast as they appeared online. The hosts may be making other appearances during the festival, too.
There are also 20 special Chef dinners featuring restaurants around Disney property. These are separate ticket events with prices starting at $112 per person. Click here for the list of Signature Dining Events. Reservations are a must.
The nightly Eat to the Beat concerts happen nightly at the American Garden Theater in the America Pavilion. Set times are at 5:30pm, 6:45pm and 8pm, and the concerts are included with admission to the park.
The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival runs August 31 – November 13, 2017. Admission to Epcot is required to enjoy the fest.
- 2019 Marketplace Menus for SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival - February 22, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating National Margarita Day - February 21, 2019
- Florida Strawberry Festival Brings The Yum To Plant City Feb 28-Mar 10, 2019 #BerryFest19 - February 20, 2019
- MegaCon Orlando Brings Star-Studded Fandom Fun May 16-19, 2019 #MegaConOrlando19 - February 19, 2019
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019