This week Wild Florida unveiled the newest additions to its Gator and Wildlife Park: two rare white alligators.
This male and female pair recently relocated from an alligator farm in St. Augustine, and are the first breeding pair of alligators in Central Florida
Want to check them out in person? Now through the end of the year, admission to the Gator and Wildlife Park is FREE to celebrate the park’s 7th anniversary.
— Experience Kissimmee (@Kissimmee) May 31, 2017
Wild Florida is also launching a contest to help name the duo. A winner will be chosen from all entrants to win a one-hour airboat ride for you and a guest of your choice, a chance to meet the pair at our the park, and lunch,too. Enter online via their blog at wildfloridaairboats.com.
Good luck to all who enter!
- Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party at Amway Center Sept 7-9 + Ticket Giveaway! - August 15, 2018
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Presents Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children With $100,000 Award to Support Pediatric Cancer Research - August 14, 2018
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018