This week Wild Florida unveiled the newest additions to its Gator and Wildlife Park: two rare white alligators.
This male and female pair recently relocated from an alligator farm in St. Augustine, and are the first breeding pair of alligators in Central Florida
Want to check them out in person? Now through the end of the year, admission to the Gator and Wildlife Park is FREE to celebrate the park’s 7th anniversary.
— Experience Kissimmee (@Kissimmee) May 31, 2017
Wild Florida is also launching a contest to help name the duo. A winner will be chosen from all entrants to win a one-hour airboat ride for you and a guest of your choice, a chance to meet the pair at our the park, and lunch,too. Enter online via their blog at wildfloridaairboats.com.
Good luck to all who enter!
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018