Spoleto in Winter Park launches inaugural Pasta Fest with at two-day culinary celebration for all the weekend of June 3-4, 2017.
The event will kick-off Saturday with samplings of Spoleto’s menu, including complimentary build-your-own pasta bowls, and a sneak peek of new menu offerings before they launch throughout the day. There will also be live music and happy hour specials.
The celebration continues on Sunday, June 4th, with kids eating free all day and culinary learning activities for the younger Spoleto fans where they can earn certificates for complimentary return visits
I’ll be there covering the Saturday events. I hope you’ll join me…I mean, who doesn’t want free pasta, right?
Spoleto is located at 349 N. Orlando Ave. in Winter Park. You can learn more about the event, including a schedule, at SpoletoItalian.com.
[Photo courtesy Spoleto]
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018