Spoleto in Winter Park launches inaugural Pasta Fest with at two-day culinary celebration for all the weekend of June 3-4, 2017.
The event will kick-off Saturday with samplings of Spoleto’s menu, including complimentary build-your-own pasta bowls, and a sneak peek of new menu offerings before they launch throughout the day. There will also be live music and happy hour specials.
The celebration continues on Sunday, June 4th, with kids eating free all day and culinary learning activities for the younger Spoleto fans where they can earn certificates for complimentary return visits
I’ll be there covering the Saturday events. I hope you’ll join me…I mean, who doesn’t want free pasta, right?
Spoleto is located at 349 N. Orlando Ave. in Winter Park. You can learn more about the event, including a schedule, at SpoletoItalian.com.
[Photo courtesy Spoleto]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating National Margarita Day - February 21, 2019
- Florida Strawberry Festival Brings The Yum To Plant City Feb 28-Mar 10, 2019 #BerryFest19 - February 20, 2019
- MegaCon Orlando Brings Star-Studded Fandom Fun May 16-19, 2019 #MegaConOrlando19 - February 19, 2019
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019