Spoleto in Winter Park launches inaugural Pasta Fest with at two-day culinary celebration for all the weekend of June 3-4, 2017.
The event will kick-off Saturday with samplings of Spoleto’s menu, including complimentary build-your-own pasta bowls, and a sneak peek of new menu offerings before they launch throughout the day. There will also be live music and happy hour specials.
The celebration continues on Sunday, June 4th, with kids eating free all day and culinary learning activities for the younger Spoleto fans where they can earn certificates for complimentary return visits
I’ll be there covering the Saturday events. I hope you’ll join me…I mean, who doesn’t want free pasta, right?
Spoleto is located at 349 N. Orlando Ave. in Winter Park. You can learn more about the event, including a schedule, at SpoletoItalian.com.
[Photo courtesy Spoleto]
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018
- Reading is Magical with Disney on Ice and the Orlando Public Library on May 10, 2018 - May 8, 2018