Gods & Monsters has been through a few bumps this year, but they are hosting a 2nd anniversary celebration on Saturday, June 17, 2017.
Now located at 5421 International Drive, the store will be celebrating from 11am to 10pm with sales and discounts (spin the D20 to see what you get), along with a sneak preview of their soon-to-be launched Vault 542, a post-apocalyptic craft beer bar.
Coffee Shop of Horrors will be offering free samples of their coffees, and there will be organized free RPG sessions in D&D and Pathfinder, along with demos and free-play of Steve Jackson’s latest game release, Ghosts Love Candy.
Cosplay is not only encouraged, but prizes will be awarded throughout the day for the best.
And that’s just the tip of the day-long party. For more information, visit godmonsters.com.
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018
- Reading is Magical with Disney on Ice and the Orlando Public Library on May 10, 2018 - May 8, 2018