Gods & Monsters has been through a few bumps this year, but they are hosting a 2nd anniversary celebration on Saturday, June 17, 2017.
Now located at 5421 International Drive, the store will be celebrating from 11am to 10pm with sales and discounts (spin the D20 to see what you get), along with a sneak preview of their soon-to-be launched Vault 542, a post-apocalyptic craft beer bar.
Coffee Shop of Horrors will be offering free samples of their coffees, and there will be organized free RPG sessions in D&D and Pathfinder, along with demos and free-play of Steve Jackson’s latest game release, Ghosts Love Candy.
Cosplay is not only encouraged, but prizes will be awarded throughout the day for the best.
And that’s just the tip of the day-long party. For more information, visit godmonsters.com.
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018
- David S. Pumpkins Returns to Madame Tussauds Orlando in October - September 30, 2018