Gods & Monsters has been through a few bumps this year, but they are hosting a 2nd anniversary celebration on Saturday, June 17, 2017.
Now located at 5421 International Drive, the store will be celebrating from 11am to 10pm with sales and discounts (spin the D20 to see what you get), along with a sneak preview of their soon-to-be launched Vault 542, a post-apocalyptic craft beer bar.
Coffee Shop of Horrors will be offering free samples of their coffees, and there will be organized free RPG sessions in D&D and Pathfinder, along with demos and free-play of Steve Jackson’s latest game release, Ghosts Love Candy.
Cosplay is not only encouraged, but prizes will be awarded throughout the day for the best.
And that’s just the tip of the day-long party. For more information, visit godmonsters.com.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018