Once a year, the Orlando Weekly produces a culinary event called Bite30, that offers great prix fixe deals at select restaurants for an entire month.
From now until June 30, participating restaurants offer special prix fixe menus that offer multi-course lunches or dinners at a set price of $30. Diners get the opportunity to try multiple dishes on the restaurant’s menu for about the cost of a single entree, and restaurants get to showcase their specialty dishes.
2017 Restaurants offering a $30 prix fixe menu are:
- Artisan’s Table
- Bulla Gastrobar
- Carmel Kitchen
- K Restaurant
- Maxine’s On Shine
- Mesa 21
- Publix Aprons Cooking School – Dr. Phillips
- Publix Aprons Cooking School – Winter Park
- Reel Fish
- RusTeak – College Park
- RusTeak – Ocoee
- Rusty Spoon
- Smiling Bison
- The Sanctum
- The Strand
- The Stubborn Mule
- Tapa Toro
- The Tennessee Truffle
- TR Firegrill
Reservations are recommended. Simply ask the server for the Bite30 menu.
Diners are also encouraged to snap pictures of food, dining out with friends, beer/wine/cocktails, restaurant staff, or anything that captures the essence of the Bite30 experience.
There will be a contest running throughout the month in which attendees will have the opportunity to enter by simply following Orlando Weekly on Instagram (@orlandoweekly), and including the hashtag #bite30 with their pictures. Each week one lucky winner will receive restaurant gift cards & a Publix Aprons Cooking School.
For more information on Bite30, and a peek at their prix fixe menus, visit bite30.com.
- Walt Disney World Lays Off Over 700 Entertainers and How You Can Help - October 29, 2020
- Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights Offers 2021 Sneak Peek with Greg Nicotero .. #HalloweenHorrorNights #HHN2021 - October 28, 2020
- Dr Phillips Center to Host Six-Month Outdoor ‘Front Yard Festival’ in Downtown Orlando .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoArts #FrontYardFestival - October 27, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Halloween 2020 In Central Florida .. #OrlandoHalloween #LoveOrlando - October 23, 2020
- Plaza Live Launches Outdoor ‘Front Porch Concerts’ Series .. #OrlandoArts #PlazaLiveOrlando - October 22, 2020
- Out and About: Burger World Tour Dining at Teak Neighborhood Grill .. #OrlandoRestaurants #DiningReview @TeakOrlando - October 21, 2020
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020