Once a year, the Orlando Weekly produces a culinary event called Bite30, that offers great prix fixe deals at select restaurants for an entire month.
From now until June 30, participating restaurants offer special prix fixe menus that offer multi-course lunches or dinners at a set price of $30. Diners get the opportunity to try multiple dishes on the restaurant’s menu for about the cost of a single entree, and restaurants get to showcase their specialty dishes.
2017 Restaurants offering a $30 prix fixe menu are:
- Artisan’s Table
- Bulla Gastrobar
- Carmel Kitchen
- K Restaurant
- Maxine’s On Shine
- Mesa 21
- Publix Aprons Cooking School – Dr. Phillips
- Publix Aprons Cooking School – Winter Park
- Reel Fish
- RusTeak – College Park
- RusTeak – Ocoee
- Rusty Spoon
- Smiling Bison
- The Sanctum
- The Strand
- The Stubborn Mule
- Tapa Toro
- The Tennessee Truffle
- TR Firegrill
Reservations are recommended. Simply ask the server for the Bite30 menu.
Diners are also encouraged to snap pictures of food, dining out with friends, beer/wine/cocktails, restaurant staff, or anything that captures the essence of the Bite30 experience.
There will be a contest running throughout the month in which attendees will have the opportunity to enter by simply following Orlando Weekly on Instagram (@orlandoweekly), and including the hashtag #bite30 with their pictures. Each week one lucky winner will receive restaurant gift cards & a Publix Aprons Cooking School.
For more information on Bite30, and a peek at their prix fixe menus, visit bite30.com.
- Tango Cares Needs Your Help to Feed Orlando’s Unemployed Hospitality Workers .. #TangoCares #MiasItalianKitchen #CafeTuTuTango - July 6, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2020 .. #FathersDay #VisitOrlando #OrlandoRestaurants - June 18, 2020