Normally the Orlando Science Center is fun for all ages, but on select nights, it’s reserved strictly for adults 21+.
That night is Science Night Live and it returns June 3.
This is a craft beer addition, and it will feature the opportunity to sample local and national brewers, as well as take in informal craft beer seminars.
The event will also feature the opportunity to learn about saving the endangered cotton-top tamarin in a presentation by Dr. Anne Savage, Conservation Director for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, and so much more!
Science Night Live runs from 8-11:30pm, and all attendees must be 21+ for this evening.
Tickets are $15.95 for non-OSC members, and free for members. Craft beer sampler cards (good for up to 12 2oz pours) are an additional $10.
Tickets will be sold online, so visit osc.org/science-night-live for more information and to buy tickets.
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018