MegaCon Orlando, the Southeast’s largest fan convention, returns to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Memorial Weekend, May 25-28, 2017.
This four-day fest features celebrities from the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and comics. Fans can meet their favorites, get autographs and photos, view Q&A panels, and more.
Among the guests scheduled to appear are:
- Comic icon Stan Lee (making his final Florida convention appearance)
- Rocky Horror Picture Show cast members Tim Curry, Barry Bostwick, Patricia Quinn, and Nell Campbell
- Richard Dean Anderson (Stargate SG-1, MacGyver)
- Rock icon Alice Cooper
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer cast members James Marsters, Eliza Dushku, and Nicholas Brendon
- Charlie Cox (Marvel’s Dardevil)
- Felicia Day (BTVS, Supernatural, The Guild)
- Gina Torres (Firefly, Angel)
- Matthew Lewis (Harry Potter)
- Disney Animation Voices Paige O’Hara (Belle), Irene Bedard (Pocahontas), Linda Larkin (Princess Jasmine), and Christopher Daniel Barnes (Prince Eric)
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow cast members Arthur Darvill and Caity Lotz
- Danielle Panabakerer (The Flash)
- Jenna Coleman (Doctor Who)
- Stranger Things cast members Gaten Matarazzo and Caleb McLaughlin
- Dukes of Hazzard cast members John Schneider, Tom Wopat, and Catherine Bach
All this and a huge exhibition floor full of memorabilia and collectibles to purchase, along with an area where you can meet comic artists, and plenty of cosplayers.
Tickets are now available online. Single day passes are $20-$50, depending on the day. Family day passes range from $39-$69 per day and include admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children (age 6-12).
Weekend passes start at $99 for just admission and go up to VIP at $399, which include collectibles and more. Children ages 6-12 are $10 daily, and 5 and under are free.
All prices (except children) will be more at the door, if not sold out.
Autographs and Photo Ops are additional, and vary depending on what the celebrity wishes to charge.
Evening after-event parties are a separate ticket, and prices vary by event.
There are also several packages to meet Tim Curry, who is making a very rare convention appearance. Priced starting at $199, they include a one on one moment with him, a photo op, and an autograph.
For more details, and to purchase admission passes and/or special event tickets, visit megaconvention.com.
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the Orlando Returns of ‘Hamilton’ and ‘Wicked’ .. #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @HamiltonMusical @WICKED_Musical #FAIRWINDSBway - January 16, 2020
- Frontier Airlines Announces Plans for OIA Maintenance Hangar and Opens Training Facility in Orlando .. @FlyFrontier @MCO - January 16, 2020
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2020 Events in Central Florida .. #MLK2020 #MLKDay - January 15, 2020
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red Orlando Restaurant to Open at ICON Park in April 2020 .. @OleRedOrlando @BlakeShelton - January 15, 2020
- Three New Film Experiences Coming to Epcot January 17, 2020 .. #Epcot @WaltDisneyWorld - January 14, 2020
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Announces New Executive Director .. @OrlandoPhilOrch - January 14, 2020
- Jesse Cook Returns to Orlando with Show at Plaza Live on Jan 19, 2020 .. @JesseCookHQ @LivePlaza - January 13, 2020