The 8th Annual Hamlin and Associates Wishmaker’s Ball presented by Fields BMW is Make-A-Wish Central and Northern Florida’s signature black-tie gala, and will be held May 13, 2017.
Held at the luxurious Waldorf Astoria Orlando, the evening will include 3-course dinner, an exclusive VIP table drawing, silent and live auctions, and special appearances by several Wish children.
Tickets to the event are $400 each or $3,500 per table, and all money raised stays locally to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions.
For tickets, or more information, visit wishmakersball.com.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018