Guy Fieri recently made the rounds of Orlando area eateries and has selected six to appear in upcoming episodes of “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.”
CSO favorite The Meatball Stoppe, an Italian restaurant specializing in meatballs, and popular bake shop Se7en Bites will be featured in the episode entitled “Wonder Women.” It will air at 9pm on April 21.
The Meatball Stoppe will be hosting a watch party starting at 8pm. Call 407-270-6505 to make a reservation to watch Isabella make Nonna’s Traditional Meatballs (pictured above).
The “Multicultural Cooking” episode will air at 9pm on April 28, and will feature Puerto Rican restaurant Willie’s Pinchos, and deli food truck The Pastrami Project which will demonstrate traditional Potato Latkes.
The following week, Mrs. Potato, a Brazilian restaurant that specializes in potato dishes, will appear on “Turkey, Taters and Dogs” which debuts at 9pm on May 12. Orlando native Joey Fatone rides shotgun with Fieri on this episode.
This is the first time Fieri has featured Orlando restaurants on the show. Be sure to set your DVRs to support our local food scene!
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018