Planet Fitness is inviting everyone – even non-members – to enjoy a free HydroMassage today through April 22, to help you recover from tax season-related tension and anxiety.
HydroMassage provides a convenient way to enjoy the relaxing benefits of massage as travelling jets move up and down the body with wave-like streams of heated water under a thin barrier.
The machine allows users to select the exact points where they would like to concentrate the massage, select the desired massage pressure, adjust the speed and even hold the massage in any given area.
“Financial pressure is one of the leading causes of stress in America, so tax season is understandably one of the most stressful and, yes, taxing times of the year,” said Jessica Correa, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Planet Fitness. “Planet Fitness wants to reward everyone filing those tax forms this year with an opportunity to recharge, re-center and reemerge as refreshed as possible.”
Those interested need only bring in a coupon available beginning today at PlanetFitness.com. Must be 18+ with a valid ID.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018