The legendary Paul McCartney has added a massive new run of U.S. dates to his One on One Tour, and it kicks off July 5 at Miami, then heads to Tampa on June 10.
A live McCartney show is not to missed for any music lover. His shows often run around the three hour mark, and include memory making songs from over 50 years of music.
The set list is culled from Paul’s entire career: as a cornerstone of The Beatles, a member of Wings, and a solo artist.
The One on One Tour is continuing its run from 2016, which spanned the globe, and included surprise guests such as Rihanna, Neil Young, and Jimmy Fallon, as well as appearances at massive music festivals.
The tour utilizes state of the art audio and video technology ensure an unforgettable experience from every seat in the house, incorporating massive screens, lasers, and fireworks.
Visit PaulMcCartney.com for more information on this prolific musician.
Tickets for the July 5 show at AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami are $60 and up. They are available at the arena box office, Ticketmaster outlets and at Ticketmaster.com. Order tickets by phone by calling 800.745.3000.
Tickets for the July 10 show at Amalie Arena in Tampa are $31.25 – $251.25. They are available at the Ticket Office at AMALIE Arena, Ticketmaster outlets and at Ticketmaster.com. Order tickets by phone by calling 800.745.3000.
Tickets for both shows go on sale Monday, May 1, at 10am. His last Tampa appearance was in 2005, and Miami in 2010, so these shows are expected to sell out.
American Express® Card Members can purchase tickets before the general public beginning Wednesday, April 26th at 10am local time through Sunday, April 30th at 10pm local time.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018